Thread: RIP Jim Berry

vCash

RIP Jim Berry

RIP Jimmy Berry.

You will be sorely missed by all at Kala and around WA rugby.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Champion
    vCash
    Tireless worker for club rugby and great guy to have a beer with. RIP Jimmy.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Funeral is on Monday 23rd February at 10 am. Church is on corner of Burt st and Railway Parade Kalamunda. Wake at the kala clubrooms after. Family having a private service at Pinnaroo memorial gardens in Whitfords.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Was this the Jim who was a stalwart of the Kala club in the seventies,eighties and nineties? Club secretary and evergreen prop over the years?

My sympathy to his family and his club.

If he is the same man, may I say he was a gentleman, a worthy opponent on the field and a staunch ally in our battles with the WARU all those years ago.

Vale.

vCash
    Yes it is.

vCash
    great bloke, never said a bad word about me even when I muffed badly on the field. Last saw him 2 years ago. A great club man who gave his heart and soul to the club and a fair wad of cash to the bar! watching a game at Hartfield won't quite seem the same.

vCash
    A great man with a huge love for his club and for rugby. Will be sorely missed.

My condolences to his 3 children who will be hurting at this difficult time.

Know that you Dad was a great man who loved you and will always be watching over you.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

Player
    vCash
    Jimmy was a legend the club wont be the same without him RIP jimmy

vCash
    Don't like to have our rugby men leaving us-haven't had the pleasure of knowing you Jim but all my best wishes on your continuing journey.