Nick Taylor
The West Australian

Coach Michael Foley takes a pragmatic approach, saying statistics show his side were not one of the highest-kicking teams in Super Rugby. They also kicked less than the champions Waratahs last season when in the opposition half.
But he also says: "If we kick we need to make it count, it needs to be of value."
The Force kick-chase was a major factor in bringing that "value" when they applied pressure on the Waratahs defence in Sunday's 25-13 win.
Luke Morahan, who is expected to start at full-back in place of the injured Dane Haylett-Petty against Queensland Reds at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday, said the Force put an emphasis on following kicks.
"It's something that we emphasise, putting pressure on their kicker," Morahan said. "You can get those little one-per-centers that can turn the momentum of the game. It's always important to put the pressure on.
"It does play on their mind when they go to kick. It's always in the back of their mind that they've got to get it away quickly."
Foley will announce his team today but Morahan said he would be happy on the wing or at full-back where he played plenty of rugby for the Reds before moving to the Force last year.
"I'm happy to step in (to full-back) if needs be," he said. "I've played there a lot over the last few years. I enjoy it. I'm comfortable there or on the wing," he said.

Full story here
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sp...-kicking-game/