Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Foley 'set to quit Wallabies' after RWC

vCash
    I am of the opinion that all players defecting at the end of the yr should be left out of the world cup.. I know it sounds insane but look at K bomb he missed a tour due to leaving for greener pastures last yr so whats the diff.. If you not committed to aussie rugby then we dont need ya... ARU will have egg on it face spent all the bucks on a player who has a shit team surroundings...Genia will make KH life hard to make sure his bum buddy gets he place back in the team... Just look back to QC gate and Robbie Deans Genia sooked till QC was brought back and made the 10 work for the ball or straved him of it... Disunity in the reds

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    But I'll say that he looked more naturally comfortable there than James O'Connor has.
    JOC is an extraordinarily talented outside back. He's rarely played 5/8 unless he did so for London Irish. I'd be playing JOC at 15. Tuilangi is a turnstile.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    How good is Hunt? He scored all the Reds points!
    We should start up a competition where we have to make a positive spin headline out of the worst news story of the weekend.
    "Hunt scores all the Reds points as Queensland goes down in Canberra"
    "Reds learn valuable lessons from Gandhi"
    "James Horwill wins free vacation"

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I am of the opinion that all players defecting at the end of the yr should be left out of the world cup.. I know it sounds insane but look at K bomb he missed a tour due to leaving for greener pastures last yr so whats the diff.. If you not committed to aussie rugby then we dont need ya... ARU will have egg on it face spent all the bucks on a player who has a shit team surroundings...Genia will make KH life hard to make sure his bum buddy gets he place back in the team... Just look back to QC gate and Robbie Deans Genia sooked till QC was brought back and made the 10 work for the ball or straved him of it... Disunity in the reds
    The one thing I lament about that, was that they should have made K-Bomb ineligible for England by picking him for the Wallabies on that tour. But I know that I will look bloody-minded for saying that; and I'm killing his potential test career too, by saying that.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2