Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6 Nations 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I think a few people have Ireland as their dark horses for this year's RWC - me included!

As an aside, I was hugely impressed by the respect shown by the Irish crowd during the place kicking last night - you could hear a pin drop irrespective of whether it was Ire or Eng doing the kicking. I wish that respect was there when rugby is played in Australia and NZ - the booing that has crept into the game down here is disgraceful imo.
    I agree Alison.. it happens with every game I have seen of the Six Nations.. very respectful.. There is a neon sign that appears at Twickers that displays "Please respect the kicker" or some such thing.. I hope it catches on here.. The Cowbells from the Chiefs supporters would be great to have silenced..

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    It won't happen here Jo, between bogan Gayfl supporters who consider it to be supporting their team to bogan kiwis who consider it acceptable gamesmanship it is firmly entrenched.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    I agree Alison.. it happens with every game I have seen of the Six Nations.. very respectful.. There is a neon sign that appears at Twickers that displays "Please respect the kicker" or some such thing.. I hope it catches on here.. The Cowbells from the Chiefs supporters would be great to have silenced..
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    It won't happen here Jo, between bogan Gayfl supporters who consider it to be supporting their team to bogan kiwis who consider it acceptable gamesmanship it is firmly entrenched.
    It wouldn't hurt to give it a go though, all they have to do is put it up on the big screens, I'm sure it would eventually catch on, and how nice would it be to be the only Australian franchise to become known for it

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds81 View Post
    Not sure where you are going with this. Have you watched any of the games? Wales won in Paris.
    World Cup a long way off, not sure I agree that they look any less spectacular than Aus. Only country that really looks spectacular 8 months out as always are NZ, and no I'm not a Kiwi
    I take it you missed the half-dozen lines I gave to France v Wales, then

I mentioned England and Wales because they are in Pool A with Australia in the World Cup. With the exception of the remainder of the Six Nations (2 matches) and 3 warm-up games before the World Cup there isn't a lot of rugby for those teams in the six months between now and the World Cup, and with only 2 teams qualifying out of each pool and England and (arguably) Wales having home field advantage, there is a chance of Australia not making the quarter-finals.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2