Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hows your club looking for 2015??

Player
    vCash

Hows your club looking for 2015??

With pre season started at most clubs how is everyone looking at this early stage.

Kalamunda Apart from being dead broke after spending this years money last year most regulars are back apart from the 1 year wonders that we always seem to get over and a couple of retirements and a star player going to league. Somehow Josh Heke remains as coach after 3 years and no finals!! Without money for recruitment and still not enough volleys off feild will be real promblem not expecting much ... i hope i am wrong

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=
    most regulars are back apart from the 1 year wonders that we always seem to get over and a couple of retirements and a star player going to league.[/QUOTE]

Posted here several times my disgust with that piece of crap dickhead Junior, heard him and his sidekick Boo Boo have contacted yet another club here in Perth,wanting them to fly them back over,set them up with job, house etc etc etc.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Posted here several times my disgust with that piece of crap dickhead Junior, heard him and his sidekick Boo Boo have contacted yet another club here in Perth,wanting them to fly them back over,set them up with job, house etc etc etc.
    another one of our 1year wonders!! i heard hes going back to wests....... relax just joking

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Twenty three players at training this Wednesday.

Piss poor.

vCash
    Who went to league buck? If its Jordy P he went to league last year. On good coin too. Some new guys around the club mate. Get involved instead of pot shotting from afar.

Re, junior and JB: go pally!!!

Luggs will be back. Gone for anger management apparently.

Josh is teaming up with Paul King for prems.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Re junior,
    we flew him back to nz to see fams with 4 rounds to go, said he'd be back in 1 week and never returned.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    And they chase the locals for fees... Good riddance to that count anyway ntt.. Bad fucken attitude on him!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 24-01-15 at 11:07.
    when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free,

the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-lost to us,

We lift our lamp beside the golden door!"

With apologies to Emma Lazarus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free,

the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-lost to us,

We lift our lamp beside the golden door!".
    and we'll pay for them ay Fulv?

C'mon the

vCash
    The generosity of other clubs is exceeded only by their ineptitude in protecting their own interests, Gigs.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    Who went to league buck? If its Jordy P he went to league last year. On good coin too. Some new guys around the club mate. Get involved instead of pot shotting from afar.

Re, junior and JB: go pally!!!

Luggs will be back. Gone for anger management apparently.

Josh is teaming up with Paul King for prems.
    NTT i am member of red &black club and try and get to as many home games as possiable. None of what i ve said is a secret is it? we are broke we still dont have a full commitee our recruitment has been piss poor over the last 4 years and althoygh we had a good side last year we under acheived. One year wonders .. how many of last years recruits have left.. close to 75% come on mate there no pot shots there. Did we get Ryan Black to change his mind not to go to South Perth after getting dropped for last 6-7 games and probaly costing him the P.G Hampshire ??

Last edited by Buck; 24-01-15 at 11:29.

vCash
    Ryan Black has been at preseason training already. Only guy who went to South Perth league was Will Jobe. Willza has been around the club since leaving playing Bali 10s. Ryan Black wasn't dropped from 1s, he was trying to be qualified for 2s finals. A tactic all clubs use in similar position. Over the last 3 years we have recruited some duds (Rayzor, Junior) but have recruited some good players too. Auenga, Mark Royal, Bunya, Luggsy, Bruno. We will always need to recruit with the state of our pathway from juniors to seniors not being the best it could be currently. Most clubs struggle to get volunteers and committees, nothing new there.
    3 years ago we finished last, then improved slightly 2 years ago to earn 6 wins then improved again to 9wins/9losses, not far from finals with a 2nd grade full of 18-22 year olds. Not such a big reason to be pessimistic i dont think. We will have 19s again this year although probably a young side made up of 17 and 18 yr olds but some really talented kids there who will give it their all. Got about 60 players in preaseason work over those 3 teams. Womens team is coming together despite the mass defection to Pally (good luck with some of those control freaks and egos). We will be ok this year, problems with volunteers and commitee membership aside.

vCash
    Only real problem is whether ACM continues as major sponsor. That will be our biggest test if Ratty doesnt have the resources to sign on again.

Rookie
    vCash
    Anyone know how Joondalup are going player wise? and what sort of cash they are throwing around.......... I could be keen!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymar11 View Post
    Anyone know how Joondalup are going player wise? and what sort of cash they are throwing around.......... I could be keen!
    Word on the street - HEAPS. But remember they can't poach from Prem clubs. Ha ha what a joke How will RugbyWA police that.
    RugbyWA to Player: Did Joondalup offer you money to move
    Player to RugbyWA. No sir, I really wanted to move to the northern suburbs. It was a career move and my decision.
    They'll learn that unless you are a Western Suburbs club that money can't buy you a team.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast