Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New signing

Player
    vCash
    He looks like a really exciting prospect.

Getting really excited about this season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Veteran
    vCash
    The acceleration he has is pretty impressive.

Player
    vCash
    Strange that a bench player in the ITM Cup is worth a full contract with the WF.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Strange that a bench player in the ITM Cup is worth a full contract with the WF.
    Did the NRC highlight an outside back that hasn't already been picked up by a SuperXV team?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    You would have thought so, but they probably wouldn't have had access to whatever advantages accrue to the overseas development spot in terms of salary cap, etc. They all campaigned long for extra spots, even Hodgo, so they may not be willing to risk a use it or lose it situation.

On that, anyone had any further insight to Mafi's signature? A third marquee spot was not announced as far as I can recall, with speculation that they were going to try and change his allegiance fro Tonga via the Sevens route. The IRB slammed the door shut on that loophole pretty hard, yet he still got the gig. Not complaining, but certainly curious.

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=westies man;390804 Perennial top 4 clubs should not be allowed to strengthen already strong club's if the comp across the board is to grow.[/QUOTE]

Again I'll spell it out. The 2 club's I mentioned have over one thousand juniors between them. It is important that both club's are competitive if rugby is to grow in Perth.
    Choice, take off your Nedlands hat and think about the big picture. The player in question should be told as part of his contract that he is to go to one of those club's as should all the new signing's.
    It's not all about the top club's getting stronger, it's about getting a more even balance across the board,80 point hiding's do nothing for the game except drive the future away from the game.
    This should be made to happen.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Why do you think clubs like Associates, Cottesloe, Nedlands and Uni continue to be strong. They have good systems in place to recruit and attract good players to their clubs. Get off your backsides and do your own off season work and stop expecting others to do it for.

vCash

Champion
    vCash
    No need to get all upset Choice over fuck all. Am merely pointing out what need's to happen in order to better club rugby.
    Why should you guy's be allowed to get even stronger when club's that would benefit a lot more from these types of players miss out.
    The only systems the 4 club's mentioned above have is wealthy benefactors because a total of about 300 juniors combined just don't cut it with me but you just carry on trying to justify it anyway and I'll just sit back and laugh at your pathetic attempts.
    Once again I'll spell it out for you, it's all about a healthy competitive even comp. What part are you having difficulty in understanding.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    I think there is only one person getting upset about this and it isn't me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2