Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Australia v England

Senior Player
    vCash
    If Cheika is the so called MESSIAH well i'll take a great big kick in the balls! He so far has done worse than link. the overhead cam has certainly showed how hard hooper supports the front row. He's f@#ken garbage!!!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Thank god that's the end of the internationals I can't take any more of this disappointment!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Well that's it, time to start building for 2019

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Very poor! Could try harder. Don't listen to teacher (I assume).
    Our scrum is not even a work in progress "it's crap" until that's sorted our world beating backs will be hanging around hoping for that mirical pass.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Excellent games to 2-Dads and Toomua and a solid Spring Tour to Big Dog.
    Enjoy the break guys......
    Seeyou in Super Rugby 2015 against the Western Force.

I know Skelton scored a try but he doesn't warrant a Wallaby jersey ATM.
    Total slap in the face to players who have worked harder and better track records of playing for 80 minutes.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    If you could have the Aussie backs with the English forwards........... then what a great team.

vCash
    We need a front row that can actually scrummage. It's been an achilles heal for as long as I can remember and yet we still get dismantled by decent forward packs.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Off to the pub to drown the sorrows.

Just got tapped on shoulder by Piri Weepu: "hard luck tonight mate".

vCash
    I'll blindly cheer the Wallabies.
    Like the small fat kid up the back of the Uruguay fan club. Because regardless of >what I assume< of the Wallabies, I pay for tickets, I buy a jumper, but they owe me far less than I owe them.
    there are many things we hang as responsibilities these days. And it appears, the Wallabies MUST perform before we can have any national pride or display any gratitude. (and good Lord I should use the term national pride without being sledged for being inconsiderate) ... But we won't buck up, it's about THEM appeasing us.
    That's Shit.
    Being there, cheering on, being proud (like our parents cheered when we lost 40 nil in the rain as kids) and respecting the effort and saying: "mate, I'm still proud of you, look at that cracking bruise, you did some good stuff today"
    that's not good enough these days, not for the fans who "bought a ticket".

"But, they're professional athletes..." bah fucking humbug.
    They're a paddock full of lost little boys hoping that someone will wipe the mud from their chin, tell them to ignore the blood in their teeth and to go out and play with pride. Thats what WE owe them.
    They owe us less.

vCash
    The Force had a decent enough scrum and maul this year, the Brumbies weren't horrible either, so there is hope for Aussie rugby. It will be interesting to see the developments in style and structure at national level with a full season of Super Rugby and test rugby behind them, leading into next year's world cup.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    The Force had a decent enough scrum and maul this year, the Brumbies weren't horrible either, so there is hope for Aussie rugby. It will be interesting to see the developments in style and structure at national level with a full season of Super Rugby and test rugby behind them, leading into next year's world cup.
    Yes but Chibi Cheika's decided he doesn't want anything to do with Force players by the look, far as I can tell his obsession with his favourites is shooting himself in the foot. I have no sympathy for him. Hardly any of those players last night looked like they had any passion whatsoever & we're just passengers in the game -clueless. Cheika needs a session at a Force team meeting to learn about team unity. IMO

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Does AAC Bloody pass a ball?
    does it matter when he was the only one going over the ad-line?

anyway - why do you care? thought you were done with the wallabies when cheiks was appointed coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE BOOG View Post
    Like the small fat kid up the back of the Uruguay fan club. Because regardless of >what I assume< of the Wallabies, I pay for tickets, I buy a jumper, but they owe me far less than I owe them.
    there are many things we hang as responsibilities these days. And it appears, the Wallabies MUST perform before we can have any national pride or display any gratitude. (and good Lord I should use the term national pride without being sledged for being inconsiderate) ... But we won't buck up, it's about THEM appeasing us.
    That's Shit.
    Being there, cheering on, being proud (like our parents cheered when we lost 40 nil in the rain as kids) and respecting the effort and saying: "mate, I'm still proud of you, look at that cracking bruise, you did some good stuff today"

They're a paddock full of lost little boys hoping that someone will wipe the mud from their chin, tell them to ignore the blood in their teeth and to go out and play with pride. Thats what WE owe them.
    They owe us less.

vCash
    hahaha did you drink dial or text as well?

twitter account: @tesxtsfromlastnight makes for fun reading on mondays

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE BOOG View Post
    That's Shit.

They owe us less.
    Being a deeply loyal Force man, I dig and respect your sentiment, but it's what the Wallabies of today represent that jars with me. I'd much rather cheer a team of good fellas giving their all and losing than most of the current squad, even if they were winning. The Beale saga. The selection LOLs. The shoddiness of most national rugby "journalists". Considering the Wallabies are supposed to be a national team, the east coast bias (albeit nothing new) also continues to grate. All I can say is roll on the 2015 Super Rugby season.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast