Will Skelton
    Jake Schatz
    Will Genia
    Quade Cooper
    Rob Horne
    Kurtley Beale

3 to be omitted

Hodgo out of the squad???? What a joke
    F@ckin Shatz??? He's not fit to clean Hodgo's boots!

The only silver lining here is this will be motivating Hodgo for the upcoming season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    The six nations champions will be a tough proposition for our pack in the grey skies of Dublin. The cold and damp and heavy field should be a real head fark for Henry Speight's hammy. Anybody had a weather report........sorry it's Ireland, it will be raining.

Luke Jones will be put to the test. His lineout ability was obviously his selection edge. I hope he has his wheaties before kick off. This will be physical and there will be a bit of biff. I personally don't think he's up for it but I hope he proves me wrong.

Hodgo was shafted. I really don't get the Schatz bandwagon. He is rated highly in Queensland. They must see something I can't.

Genia, Cooper, Beale on the bench brings a real venom for the last 20 minutes. Get over the Beale thing. He sent a farking text message for farks sake. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Di was a dumb interferring bipolar b1tch who falisfied her qualifications. Sorry belters, a spade is a farking spade. Thank baby Jesus she is out of the picture. Get over it. That was the best thing that could have happened to this team.

"Ireland, Ireland together standing tall, shoulder to shoulder............you expect an IRA car explosion. They'll be pumped.

At least we won't have McCabe running one out with poor body height and getting held up. It's time to put some skill on these farkers just like the good ole days

Australia by 20

Controversy corner

vCash
    Did you forget the words loose by 20 Rex

I think this will be a hard game and if the pitch is wet the backs won't even get out of a canter.. Its going to be a battle up front and I don't like our chances....

No Pilferer in the pack so the only way we will get the ball is if they Kick and Ireland are not Kickers

Ireland by 7 to 10

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    You blokes have turned into farking EMO's.
    The Irish will play 10 man rugby. They will back their lineout and kick it out. They won't let us counter attack.
    They have likely spotted our incompetence under the Gary Owen however. They will hoist it high all night and feed off our mistakes.
    Camp wallaby had a big dose of Cheika tantrum. They had cement powder sprinkled on their muesli this week.
    He has them up for this.
    There will be some mongrel.
    Australia by 20

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Australia will definitely win. We will come out firing like we did against the ABs in Bledisloe 3. It's just sad that a performance like that only comes after we fuck things up. You'll never win a World Cup like that.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Senior Player
    vCash
    I am guessing he must be planning on hooper and jones playing 80 and giving Mccalman a rest after about 60.

Cooper must be picked ahead of Beale, I thought he was going to start. He said everybody was gonna get game time this tour so Godwin better be on the bench against the poms, what have we got to lose

vCash
    Dream on!

vCash
    Rex you confuse me in one sentence you saying the wallabies will win Due to the cement powder .. But before that you saying the Irish will play 10 man rugby to me means ruck and mauls and without a Pilferer like hodgo how do we get the ball.. You say they will feed of the wallabies mistakes, But you say its a hardened up team so mistakes should be few... Counter attack will be shut down so how do the wallabies score then Foley kicking penalties all night ???..

vCash
    Sorry Rex, I wish I had your belief, and I hope I'm wrong but Irleland will take this a the death.

May the FORCE be with you!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Ireland $1.82
    Australia $2.00

The bookies know

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

Beale keeps spot on bench v Ireland

Liam FitzGibbon
    November 21, 2014, 7:39 am

Kurtley Beale is set to make his Test comeback off the bench this weekend after being included in Michael Cheika's final squad to face Ireland in Dublin.

Beale on Thursday survived the cut as the Wallabies coach trimmed three players from an extended bench, paving the way for the controversial utility to feature for the first time since the text-message scandal that rocked Australian rugby.

Waratahs star Beale joins veteran playmakers Quade Cooper and Will Genia on the reserves bench, giving Cheika plenty of attacking versatility for Saturday's (Sunday morning AEDT) Test at Lansdowne Road.

"I just thought we needed a bit of cover at the back," Cheika said of the decision to select Beale in his first week back with the squad.

"It gives us a few more options around fullback and centre if we want to play him there.

"I also like the combination that I saw at training this week with himself and Quade and thought that could be a nice little attacking weapon we could use towards the end of the game.

"He's come over here, he's fit and he's been selected."

Young Reds backrower Jake Schatz, who was called up to the spring tour last week along with Beale, also made the eight-man bench with James Horwill, Ben Alexander and Rob Horne dropping out of the extended squad named on Wednesday.

Cheika has made four changes to his starting side from last week's 29-26 loss to France as he looks to hand chances to players who have been overlooked so far on tour.

Fijian-born winger Henry Speight makes his Test debut on the wing, ending a four-year eligibility wait, with Matt Toomua restored in the centres in place of Christian Leali'ifano.

Youngster Luke Jones and Sam Carter return to the starting forward pack in place of Sean McMahon and James Horwill respectively.

Australia are out to avoid back-to-back spring tour defeats for the first time since 2005.

Wallabies: Israel Folau, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Tevita Kuridrani, Matt Toomua, Henry Speight, Bernard Foley, Nick Phipps; Ben McCalman, Michael Hooper (capt), Luke Jones, Rob Simmons, Sam Carter, Sekope Kepu, Saia Fainga'a, James Slipper.

Res: James Hanson, Tetera Faulkner, Benn Robinson, Will Skelton, Jake Schatz, Will Genia, Quade Cooper, Kurtley Beale.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sp...nch-v-ireland/

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Veteran
    vCash
    onya Tets - tough one for you, hopefully you get some decent time to show what you can do!

vCash
    Ok, so, Cheika could be trying to find if he has any decent flankers he can count on next year and as a result is trying out Jones and Schatz to build depth. Hodgo won't be around 2016 probably, Pocock is likely to be injured etc.
    But why he hasn't had a look at Allcock is a suprise to me.
    But if the idea is to use this test to try out people why the hell bother with Beale. He should be looking to try Godwin.

vCash
    Probably because of the season ending injury Alcock suffered this year.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast