Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Hearing

vCash
    Read somewhere Beale was going to claim Quade had sent him the original text. Happy now Rex?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Johnnie Cochrane is worth every cent.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm never happy Valzc

I look 20 years older than I am and I'm irritable, moody and bad tempered. I can't stand incompetence, laziness, lefties, malingerers and metrosexuals.

I am however satisfies that some idiot who shouldn't have been in the wallabies set up hasn't ended the career of a very talented player and that the incompetent management that derailed the wallabies in 2015 resigned.

Cheika will give the group a big dose of harden the fark up, weed out the bludgers and draw the strengths out of the gifted but disillusioned.

Cheika is the messiah

For all you belters that can't see the light, a new day has dawned. This is the end of the beginning

Controversy corner

Champion
    vCash
    Everyone has their own opinions on what constitutes a talented player and I'm with Rex on this one. I think Beale is an outrageously talented player who possesses sublime skills and I for one am glad that he is allowed to continue playing rugby in this country.
    Okay he may not be the smartest cookie going round but hopefully this is the last mistake this guy makes because none of us have ever done thing's they wished they hadn't done later on have we.
    The punishment has been handed out, it won't be to everyone's liking but it's now time to move on because no amount of whinging is going to change the outcome now.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I can't stand the Liberal Party, Tony Abbott, right wing wankers, and opinionated fuckwits.

What does that say about our relationship, Rex?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    the odd couple(Australian version)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Edit:

Apologies for getting the Alan Jones thing mixed up in the wrong thread. but anyway........

Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    I can't stand the Liberal Party, Tony Abbott, right wing wankers, and opinionated fuckwits.

Politics has little to do with my opinion of Alan Jones. Although I do get a laugh out of his only tilt at actually entering parliament - gifted the safe Liberal seat of Earlwood and managed to lose it

I don't want to see him have any position of influence in Australian sport because he is a completely toxic personality, with few redeeming features. His vitriolic character assassinations of people who, mostly have not done him any personal harm but simply held a different view, have landed him in hot water right through his career. I doubt there is another person in Australian history who has had to defend so many defamation actions.

His defining moment, for me anyway, was his appearing as a character witness for Robbie Waterhouse at the AJC inquiry into Fine Cotton. That'll dead set do me!

But apart from that he's OK, I suppose Rex.

Last edited by shasta; 25-10-14 at 07:53.
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Red Carded
    vCash
    What an absolute joke - what a mess - How can you even find the time to give an opinion on these pieces of sh*t ? A desperate organisation in turmoil - run by a boys club - who think everyone out in clubland are mushrooms and they cover them in sh*t every year - KB isn't talented - he is above average in a bowl of sh*t - not one rugby league club tried to score any points by voicing their interest in Beale , they just let rugby destroy itself.
    I hope they use the fine money to refund Quade Cooper for his comments because never were truer words spoken. Toxic environment.
    I am with Alan Jones - John Eales now comes across as a "pulver puppet" and a slimey rat.
    Get down to the Gozzies - watch the 4 nations tonight - bring some coins - fundraising has started to pay for our junior club team levies used to cover the top ups for useless Wallabies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Ok Guys help me Please If Beale is not guilty of the crime then who is.. According to press reports there is someone else involved.. Beale should have named him or her and if he wont he should take the rap... Cose I don't think Telstra sent the texts to Patston ..

ARU have really botched this one big time Also just read JoC was not put before the disciplinery committee as the last wallaby to go before was Quade in 2012.. Joc got a raw deal and I think they letting him back so he wont take them to the cleaners..
    Not sure we have heard the end of this saga.

1. So KB couldn't be proven to have sent the other msg - so is the implication that it was a team-mate, or that Di falsified it - either way, still messy (and yes,Rex, we know your view - so don't bother).
    2. If guilty, then is there an industrial case coming where the details will be further explored - and is this more likely with no suspension for KB? (Again Rex, we know!)

Maybe the discussions on his contract will lead to a decision that it is time to part company - without any need to suspend or cancel, so no legal challenge. I live in (naive) hope.

BTW - what happened to the investigation into the in-air incident?

'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Johnnie Cochrane is worth every cent.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    A reasonable explanation of how the outcome was reached here...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/un...24-11bmnz.html

No matter how much Beale's contract is worth, $45,000 is a significant punishment. The missing of Test appearances could also be a significant hit to the hip-pocket, as well as a deterrant, if the ARU had the balls to stare down RUPA and introduce an incentive based Wallaby payment system.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player Contributor Cowboy's Avatar
    vCash
    If Jake Ball is playing for Wales, or Longbottom ends up playing for England I think I'll be supporting one of those two at the next world cup. How many last chances can someone be given? How spineless is the ARU?
    Disgraceful.

vCash
    I have no love for Beale, I suspect he is a genuine dickhead along with Quade-Cooper and Judas. However, an apparently independent panel found him guilty of only one charge and a hefty fine the result, no doubt Cheika will be very pleased with that. The Wallabies' rep has been sadly downgraded by player egos dominating over team spirit (and attendances at test matches have dropped accordingly). I can live with these dickheads being given a chance to show they have learnt from their idiot mistakes but the Wallabies and ARU hierarchy must now learn from the All Blacks' culture and anyone who doesn't put the team above themselves must be given the arse - otherwise we will continue to be a laughing stock of the rugby world. Any player (or their management) who undermines the coach or administration by backgrounding journalists must be speared asap - that type of political bullshit severely damages a team - just ask Link. The ABs have more genuine stars than the Wallabies but we never hear of McCaw, Carter etc ever undermining the team. They keep it well under control, focus only on team performance and their on field results respond accordingly - we must learn from that discipline.

Given all this crap I am quite proud of the Force's moves to a no dickhead policy and our determination to put the team first - keep up the good works Foles and WF leadership group.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post

You're a hypocrite?

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    I have no love for Beale, I suspect he is a genuine dickhead along with Quade-Cooper and Judas. However, an apparently independent panel found him guilty of only one charge and a hefty fine the result, no doubt Cheika will be very pleased with that. The Wallabies' rep has been sadly downgraded by player egos dominating over team spirit (and attendances at test matches have dropped accordingly). I can live with these dickheads being given a chance to show they have learnt from their idiot mistakes but the Wallabies and ARU hierarchy must now learn from the All Blacks' culture and anyone who doesn't put the team above themselves must be given the arse - otherwise we will continue to be a laughing stock of the rugby world. Any player (or their management) who undermines the coach or administration by backgrounding journalists must be speared asap - that type of political bullshit severely damages a team - just ask Link. The ABs have more genuine stars than the Wallabies but we never hear of McCaw, Carter etc ever undermining the team. They keep it well under control, focus only on team performance and their on field results respond accordingly - we must learn from that discipline.

Given all this crap I am quite proud of the Force's moves to a no dickhead policy and our determination to put the team first - keep up the good works Foles and WF leadership group.

stems from their attitude that the jersey is only temporary, and has been worn by many other great men. they all strive to make it better while they are lucky to wear it & to increase it's legacy

if only some of the wallabies had that attitude.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast