Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: HODGSON ON BENCH IN FINAL BLEDISLOE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMoose View Post
    McKenzie just quit!
    Was that a request or breaking news???

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Breaking news

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    For most of the game I thought the Wallabies were creative, confident and gave 100%. Their biggest failing (again) was not putting the AB's to the sword when they were a man up.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    For most of the game I thought the Wallabies were creative, confident and gave 100%. Their biggest failing (again) was not putting the AB's to the sword when they were a man up.
    If I remember through my slightly "Coopers" effected viewing the ABs actually out pointed us while they had a man in the bin!!
    IMO there are to many Wallabys playing on either reputation or,we the ARU are paying them so they must play!
    Until we can have some real depth and wallaby jersys are fought for we wll end p with a team like we had today, stating to pat them selves on he back with 10 to go!
    I am so bloody angry with the ARU atm I wonder if it's worth following the NATIOAL TEAM!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Veteran
    vCash
    I thought that they played better than they had in months. Enterprising back play, which we have not seen in AGES! Was it just me or was simmon walking everywhere?

I digress. Phipps was passing well! and i believe that that really made a difference. Lealifano had a great game too, and offers much more in attack than tomoua. the back three did good things, they were actually injecting themselves into the attack!

I though Fardy was crap, again! Just kidding he had some good steals including one on the ABs 5m line and solid in the line out. If only hodgson was a bit taller

I don't think Hodgo had his greatest game, sure he took a couple of turn overs, but he seemed resting a bit, like the others, but was only on for 20mins.

Thankfully Cooper didn't come on, as Foley had a great game.

just.. it was so good to see offloads, and players attacking, and breaking the line and following in support.

There were some lapses; perhaps there fitness is not up to that tempo, because they were out on their feet at the end, and that lost them the game. players were fairly regularly isolated, and we were lucky not to lose more ball.

All in all proud of the effort and happy to see them building to something - attacking play - in time for the world cup.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4