Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - KB

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    you aren't allowed to talk about Beale over at G&GR

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    If he gets a slap on the wrist, it'll be yesterday's fish and chip paper in 48 hours

The Tossers at G&G rugby who spend their entire waking life on a rugby chat forum will support the wallabies. It's like the scorpion and the frog.......it's in his nature.

I doubt there would be a test they wouldn't watch. If you like rugby, you watch rugby. It's that simple and that complex.

Beale appears in serious sh1te. My guess is his @rse is grass.

If he gets off, I'm happy for him. This circus was a result of inept and incompetent management and poor hiring decisions.

Kurtley is a rugby player. He wasn't selected for a Rhodes scholarship. Let him play rugby. Good managers/coaches develop people's strengths. That is why he will be a superstar again in wallaby gold under Cheika. Cheika gets the best out of him and when he's fit and his confidence is high, he will carve up teams as good as the allblacks and he also brings the best out of Folau by creating the space and the opportunities to do massive damage.

I hope he stays.

No point getting on your high horse. Which man alive has not done worse? Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Kurtley made a stupid mistake. He isn't clever. He needs good leaders to make sure his mind is on rugby.

I say, let Kurtley play
    What about all the various laws against discrimination & harassment? Not just ethical boundaries.
    We probably all have been sexist at one time or another, males & females included. Just because we got away with it doesn't make it ok.

"Sorry officer, I didn't mean for you to see me going double the speed limit" won't get you off a fine

vCash
    I think Beale has had enough chances. At some point they've got to support the morale of the team over one player, and realise he's put the game into disrepute

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Laugh and the world laughs with you.......
    ......cry and you'll weaken your beer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    you aren't allowed to talk about Beale over at G&GR
    There is more censorship than communist East Germany under the iron curtain

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    What about all the various laws against discrimination & harassment? Not just ethical boundaries.
    We probably all have been sexist at one time or another, males & females included. Just because we got away with it doesn't make it ok.

"Sorry officer, I didn't mean for you to see me going double the speed limit" won't get you off a fine
    What about managers harrassing players over trivial bullsh1t

The players were disillusioned with this persons role. She falsified qualifications. The position went to her head and she was causing disillusionment and discontent. The players weren't happy.

Kurtley was massively farked off with her interference and released the pressure by doing something of poor taste of which he was remorseful for. The trigger for the mile high hand bag palaver was Di interfering over more trivial sh1t. That event should never have been triggered. A manager with any ability wouldn't have turned such a trivial misdemeanor into a month long soap opera.

The person's complete inability to manage the playing group needs to be considered. When the leadership group does not define reasons, roles and boundaries and the manager crosses into personal space and becomes more than frustrating but harrasingly annoying the players have nowhere to go. Emotions seemed to be overflowing out of frustration. What does the playing group do when this staffer was annoying the sh1t out of them and Link turned a blind eye to it?

The players were massively farked off with this person. The circumstances around the incident need to be considered. The players had no control over her presence and no ability to prevent her interfering. When you have no control over your circumstances and you are not happy, the environment quickly becomes toxic.

I'm not saying what Kurtley did was right. The circumstances that directly contributed to these events does need to be taken into consideration however.

How much can a koala bear?

Controversy corner

vCash
    "What does the playing group do when this staffer was annoying the sh1t out of them and Link turned a blind eye to it?"

Perhaps they could all act like spoilt children that feel like they are entitled to something, maybe they could console themselves with a pint or two and a late night burger followed up with punching the captain because he's insisted on a dress code for them?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Rex,how much could austen Taysush?

vCash
    The position went to her head and she was causing disillusionment and discontent. The players weren't happy.

Kurtley was massively farked off with her interference and released the pressure by doing something of poor taste of which he was remorseful for.
    When the leadership group does not define reasons, roles and boundaries and the manager crosses into personal space and becomes more than frustrating but harrasingly annoying the players have nowhere to go. Emotions seemed to be overflowing out of frustration. What does the playing group do when this staffer was annoying the sh1t out of them and Link turned a blind eye to it?

The players were massively farked off with this person. The circumstances around the incident need to be considered. The players had no control over her presence and no ability to prevent her interfering. When you have no control over your circumstances and you are not happy, the environment quickly becomes toxic.
    Any links to this? (No pun intended) I can't recall a report that the team were pissed off with Patston prior to Beale sending the texts.
    The trigger for the mile high hand bag palaver was Di interfering over more trivial sh1t.
    Wasn't it Link who told Beale and Carter to wear the team clothing, not Patston?
    She falsified qualifications.
    Yet to be proved.

I'm not trying to say Patston should come out of this smelling of roses - I don't have the full facts (and I suspect none of us do). For all I know Patston might have HR qualifications, but skills she learnt to deal with what may crop up working in a company may not be suitable for working with a national rugby team.

But the media hatchet job on Patston (unqualified, lied about qualifications, having an affair with Link, etc) hasn't been followed up with any proof; they may be waiting for the ARU tribunal, but that'd be doing things properly and when has the ARU or media ever done things properly?

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    And regardless, the incident on the plane was separated from the text messages by several weeks, maybe Patson was feeling a little sensitive dealing with a pretentious dick who seems to have a knack of getting away with shit scot free.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Rex,how much could austen Taysush?
    Is Bass straight?

Why don't you flash your Wangaratta?

Controversy corner

vCash
    This is a Kurtley witch hunt

One of Cheika's stipulations would have been " I want Beale"

Kurtley to walk

Kurtley to fly to Europe Saturday

Kurtley to bounce back under Cheika and carve up.

Australia to top Poole A and appear in the final RWC 2015

2015 will be the Kurtley Beale masterpiece

Deal with it dribblers

Controversy corner

vCash
    This is a Kurtley witch hunt

One of Cheika's stipulations would have been " I want Beale"

Kurtley to walk

Kurtley to fly to Europe Saturday

Kurtley to bounce back under Cheika and carve up.
    Australian rugby to be the laughingstock of every sport anywhere in the world
    Australia to top Poole A and appear in the final RWC 2015

2015 will be the Kurtley Beale masterpiece

Deal with it dribblers

C'mon the

vCash
    What about managers harrassing players over trivial bullsh1t

The players were disillusioned with this persons role. She falsified qualifications. The position went to her head and she was causing disillusionment and discontent. The players weren't happy.

Kurtley was massively farked off with her interference and released the pressure by doing something of poor taste of which he was remorseful for. The trigger for the mile high hand bag palaver was Di interfering over more trivial sh1t. That event should never have been triggered. A manager with any ability wouldn't have turned such a trivial misdemeanor into a month long soap opera.

The person's complete inability to manage the playing group needs to be considered. When the leadership group does not define reasons, roles and boundaries and the manager crosses into personal space and becomes more than frustrating but harrasingly annoying the players have nowhere to go. Emotions seemed to be overflowing out of frustration. What does the playing group do when this staffer was annoying the sh1t out of them and Link turned a blind eye to it?

I'm not saying what Kurtley did was right. The circumstances that directly contributed to these events does need to be taken into consideration however.

How much can a koala bear?
    Your points are fundamentally flawed, the 2 incidents were separate until the media combined them.
    If the players have a contractual obligation to be in a team travelling kit, he puts it on no matter what mood he is in.
    The other players have nothing to do with Beale sending a text message or arguing with her on the plane. So if they hated her is of no bearing in this discussion.

In a totally impartial court setting the circumstances don't mean shit. The event and nothing else is what gets examined

vCash
    What pisses me off most is, we let these upstarts get away with, excuse & condone the shit they get up to because they have talent that we apparently cannot do with out.

We should be dealing with this stuff the way the AB's do.... Zac Guilford - Gone! Cruden sweating over his place in the team for a minor infringement.

Robbie Deans put everything on those 3 little twats & they sucked it all up, believed their own hype & shit all over him & us. If Beale walks back in we are letting him get away with it AGAIN.... it's beyond farcical!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    A SENIOR Wallaby has weighed into the Kurtley Beale saga on the eve of his tribunal hearing at the ARU, claiming former staffer Di Patston described the player as “a pig'’ after the pair’s altercation on a flight to *Argentina.
    The player told The Daily Telegraph last night that on the morning of Monday, September 29, when the team arrived in Argentina, Patston asked him Beale’s age.

“She was extremely emotional and she said that it was too late for Kurtley,” the player said.

“She told me that with her 13 years of experience in psychology, it was her view that he will lose his best friend, then his *marriage.”

Beale will face a tribunal at ARU headquarters today at which a three-man independent panel will determine his fate.

The senior Wallaby said she called Beale a “pig” for his sexist texts and that she and the coach, Ewen McKenzie had agreed that he was two different people.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/k...-1227100764203

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast