Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - KB

vCash
    I nominate Rex for some form of management role with the Wallabies side

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Beale should have been dropped from the team because his performance was toilet. He was probably pretty disappointed with his performance. He was probably filthy with his performance and was extremely disappointed with losing (as any test player should be). He probably didn't appreciate a verbal spray from some farking school teacher head mistress- type who has never played farking rugby or has even an inkling of understanding at how a young man feels that has just lost a test match

It is a very good sign that Beale wanted to kill someone after such a poor performance. It was a very good sign that he was angry and on the edge. He would have taken Argentina apart in his next outing
    putting your obvious misogyny aside Rex, I wonder if you really believe this since Beale has sucked balls for every minute he has taken the field for the wallabies this year. If he was capable of the sort of self reflection you paint him as undertaking, don't you think he would have done it after costing us the first home test against the AllBlacks? Or possibly after losing us the Bledisloe, perhaps at some point in the debacle that he was against Argentina, you'd think with all the chances he has had to improve his game at this level this year we would see some fleeting attempt at improvement.

The evidence points to him becoming increasingly comfortable with the mediocrity which he displays at this level.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    You don't really get the internet, do you?
    Sorry to disappoint, not in the mood to fly off the handle in hysterics and crucify people today.
    Plus - Beale has done a good enough job of that himself. Taking this one off because I said we should have "f**ked him off" when he punched delve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    putting your obvious misogyny aside Rex, I wonder if you really believe this since Beale has sucked balls for every minute he has taken the field for the wallabies this year. If he was capable of the sort of self reflection you paint him as undertaking, don't you think he would have done it after costing us the first home test against the AllBlacks? Or possibly after losing us the Bledisloe, perhaps at some point in the debacle that he was against Argentina, you'd think with all the chances he has had to improve his game at this level this year we would see some fleeting attempt at improvement.

The evidence points to him becoming increasingly comfortable with the mediocrity which he displays at this level.
    I'd go back even further to missing a sitter against the lions because he likes to wear prettily coloured shoes with short spikes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'd go back even further to missing a sitter against the lions because he likes to wear prettily coloured shoes with short spikes.
    I couldn't be bothered extending the litany beyond this year, if we did it would probably break the Internet

C'mon the

vCash
    And probably all our spirits

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

Beale was the difference against the bokke in Perth. He wad rubbish last week...no argument. He shod not have been 10 against the blocks...no argument.

Spare me the politically correct bullshit. You should be on the front bench of the labor party.of course terrorists should be able to cover their faces when entering parliament house...we have to trust each other.

Well I'm here to say that political correctness gets in the way of common sense. Common sense does not occur commonly.

A spade is a farking spade whatever your x,y chromosome configuration. Intelligence isn't judged on how many letters is after someons name. Because some sour faced retch has PhD and xyz after the name does not mean they are good at what they do

If you are a human behavioural expert, you wouldn't be in am argument with a player in front of the public over some trivial piece of shit hours after the player had a bitterly disappointing loss....and you wouldmt spit the dummy and run out on the other 30 players you have been hired to mentor...whatever your x,y chromosome configuration, that person should be sacked for incompetence. It obviously wasn't a serious offence or Beale would have been flying solo instead...one of the world's biggest dummy spits..which begs the question...why was she there?

Beale is being crucified for bullshit. What goes on tour stays on tour

Core, god, country...is what motivates the us marines to keep moving despite 50% casualties on the beach

It should have been kept in house but they have a squealer in camp. Good riddance

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    shit Rex,have you been put on rations?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    A fed-up Kurtley Beale is on the brink of leaving rugby for the NRL regardless of the outcome of the ARU’s investigation into his argument with a Wallabies staffer.

Beale has told confidantes he is looking at a switch to the NRL for 2015 in the wake of the latest drama, which would rule out his chances of playing in the Rugby World Cup.

A mooted stint at French club Toulon in 2016 could also be on the cards, alongside Israel Folau and NSW coach Michael Cheika.

The developments on Beale’s future arose yesterday as more detail of the mid-air row emerged.

The Telegraph understands the troubled Wallaby was arguing with a second ARU staff member, Mike Doyle, after being told to change shirts when Wallabies coach Ewen McKenzie and business manager Di Patston both intervened.

Beale is said to have made a cutting statements about Patston, who will tell the ARU investigation she felt physically intimidated during the heated encounter.

Beale denied being affected by alcohol but has conceded he drank after the Test the night before.

Patston subsequently rejected an attempted apology from Beale, making her own verbal assertions about his future before returning to her seat.

It’s understood Beale’s comments were pivotal in Patston’s decision to return to Sydney on Tuesday, with McKenzie taking her to Buenos Aires airport and missing the team’s training session.

The ARU said yesterday McKenzie did not need to seek approval to not attend training.

Wherever the final truth of the ARU’s proble, the latest incident has certainly ended any chance of the national body offering the unsigned player an upgraded contract, and Beale is further convinced his future lies elsewhere.

The ARU is aware that Beale has also been shopped to rugby clubs around the world, well before the latest incident on the team’s flight from Johannesburg to Sao Paulo last Sunday.

The issue appears to be that the contract offered to Beale early this year has not changed in value over the past few months, despite him winning a Super Rugby title with NSW Waratahs.

Beale publicly complained midway through the year of having to play off the Wallabies’ bench and revealed he was exploring other options.

But after helping NSW to their first premiership, there was expectation the ARU may vastly increase their offer, which has not been the case.

Beale has had mixed results for the Wallabies since, failing to lead them to victory against the All Blacks as the starting five-eighth, starring off the bench in the following game against South Africa, then being ineffectual off the bench last weekend against the Boks.

Beale in trouble again0:45
    Top 5 putdowns2:40
    Beale underwent counselling for alcohol issues when playing for Melbourne last year, and returned to Sydney and the Waratahs where he has a close network of family and friends to support him.

That is why a move overseas next year is likely to be a secondary option to switching to the NRL, where he could remain at home if he signed for a Sydney club.

Beale has repeatedly been linked to NRL grand finalists the Bulldogs this year.

Waratahs coach Michael Cheika is one of Beale’s most trusted confidants and he has also been linked to Toulon for 2016. If Cheika and Folau both joined the club, where one of Beale’s best friends, Drew Mitchell, already plays, he’d be far more comfortable moving away from his family.

The ARU’s integrity unit will finalise their investigation into the airplane argument next week.

A news report which suggested Patston has an extremely close relationship with McKenzie and questioned her credentials outraged the ARU, which released a statement saying they had verified all of her degrees and qualifications prior to her appointment in September last year.

ARU boss Bill Pulver went to Patston’s house yesterday to cite the documents himself and comfort his employee, who has taken down her social media pages after being harassed online.

Could Kurtley Beale and Israel Folau play alongside each other at Toulon in 2016?
    Could Kurtley Beale and Israel Folau play alongside each other at Toulon in 2016?Source: News Corp Australia
    Beale was dropped from Australia’s team to play Argentina in Mendoza this week, though McKenzie said the decision was related to form and the balance he wants on his bench.

Wallabies backrower Scott Higginbotham said Beale is a “fantastic bloke” who has no negative impact on the team.

“I’ve always said this and I said it when I was captain of the Rebels, he’s a fantastic bloke, a fantastic player and a fantastic bloke,” Higginbotham said.

“He had those issues and he sorted them out. I don’t think there’s any more issues coming up, basically.

“I love Kurtley. Him and I have been on the bench a lot this year and we talk a lot about the game in training, out of training, even during the game.

“Him and I are always talking about what’s going on on the field. We did that at the Rebel. I really enjoy playing with him and being around him.

“His influence [on the team] is great.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wa...ce=twitterfeed

vCash
    Beale going to NRL is almost enough to make me watch NRL... in the hope that he gets smashed!

vCash
    If the Wallabies love him so much and he's got such a good effect on the team how come everything's turned to shite within seconds he's on the field (including the Perth game where he did fuck all, just a couple of passes which weren't that bloody fantastic - the work done by someone else). I'd luv to see him at NRL as well, after watching the last couple of games, how the hell he survives 5 minutes will be a miracle when he can't even bloody tackle!

vCash
    Is his agent Khoder Nasser by any chance?

vCash
    Higgers has just gone down a notch or ten in my estimation

vCash
    He should have been "pulverised" when he punched delve. The ARU have just learnt they cant have their cake & eat it too.

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=travelling_gerry;387828

Patston subsequently rejected an attempted apology from Beale, making her own verbal assertions about his future before returning to her seat.

Most people I know accept an apology and move on, not muttering away whilst retreating

ARU boss Bill Pulver went to Patston’s house yesterday to cite the documents himself and comfort his employee, who has taken down her social media pages after being harassed online.

He'd be shitting himself there's a rather large financial windfall going the way of the employee with claims of harassment, victimisation and what ever other crap the employee can conjure up due to the employee's field of expertise

Don't think if people of the elk of say a Stan Pilecki had the role that this manager had we wouldn't be having this conversation

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast