Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tongan Thor Taniela Tupou set to snub New Zealand and defect to Australia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Has Queensland even heard of the salary cap?
    Get with the programme Sheikh - salary caps have infinite elasticity for the eastern states teams!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionThug View Post
    Fox reporting he's signing with the Reds...

Foxsports
    Hahahaha! Now THERE's a surprise! ARUs opened the Xmas box early for the Reds have they - what a frikken joke!

vCash
    Hey dont knock the Salary Cap at Qld reds they do it all by the book (A cook book ) Dont you remember the reds Membership rose by 15 to 20 K at the end of the season to 45 or 50 k members... Well the ARU have a new system and if you have more than so many members you can have any player you like and We The ARU will over look any over payments to players...

The ARU are a corrupt joke and I think it is time they opened the books to the rugby community and come clean on payments

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    But they still have Richard Graham. Put it all in context.

vCash
    Graham is quoted as saying he will 'seek to further develop Thor's game, adding to an impressive skill base'..............

vCash
    Am interested in the 'mum' angle too. Will she be moving here? If so, am interested in how she will qualify for a permanent residency visa. Does Tonga have a similar arrangement with Aus as NZ does?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Graham is quoted as saying he will 'seek to further develop Thor's game, adding to an impressive skill base'..............
    Dick Graham wouldn't know a skill base if he fell over it. Someone better explain to him what it actually is. Warning bells should go up in Thor's head with ......."further develop Thor's game"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Am interested in the 'mum' angle too. Will she be moving here? If so, am interested in how she will qualify for a permanent residency visa. Does Tonga have a similar arrangement with Aus as NZ does?
    Not sure if Australia has a Visa arrangement but QLD does they invite anyone and it will be ok... As for getting around the Salary Cap I recon they invited MUM over and have a 3 rd party deal at a food outlet..and a State housing commission house .... Easy done deal

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Not sure if Australia has a Visa arrangement but QLD does they invite anyone and it will be ok... As for getting around the Salary Cap I recon they invited MUM over and have a 3 rd party deal at a food outlet..and a State housing commission house .... Easy done deal
    Classy...

vCash
    What's his mum got to do with it? And where do you get off suggesting they're bound for state housing?

vCash
    Just telling you how the ARU will go about making sure this guy gets a start at the Reds Eastern States corruption..

I was not being serious about the 3rd party deal but just saying that's the sort of thing that the east does to get what they want..

Just amazes me how you have changed Jono and now have may a little bit of east coast in you now.. I would read your posts when you live in PT Kennedy and you were very anti eastern states...

Last edited by Tonkar; 13-09-14 at 20:02.

vCash
    Woosh!

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Just telling you how the ARU will go about making sure this guy gets a start at the Reds Eastern States corruption..

I was not being serious about the 3rd party deal but just saying that's the sort of thing that the east does to get what they want..

Just amazes me how you have changed Jono and now have may a little bit of east coast in you now.. I would read your posts when you live in PT Kennedy and you were very anti eastern states...
    maybe...

OR, maybe it's because i'm not constantly flogging the dead horse of wild conspiracy theories/accusations based on nothing but the smell of an oily rag like yourself and a few others? (IE: As for getting around the Salary Cap I recon they invited MUM over and have a 3 rd party deal at a food outlet..and a State housing commission house).

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 13-09-14 at 21:09.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3