Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Joondalup Secure Future With Finals Berth

Champion
    vCash
    Sorry guys - I should have been clearer. It is unlikely players will get dispensated to play Reserves when they have played Prems all season.

No question there were players dispensated in the past to play Premiergrade, but I feel JB's Reserve grade won't be affected by this.

Just as many players were dispensated, several were not. Inhindsight, some should not have happened and equally some should have.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRichie View Post
    There was no intention to make any personal attack on Wests as a club. The post was aimed at highlighting the statement made by Hanise which may not be correct, evidenced by an example from last years finals series. Your probably feeling insecure because I mentioned your club.

If you choose to make it personal because of your insecurity, then I will choose to ignore your remarks in the future. Remember personal attacks are easier to make than intelligent ones!
    Fair call Ritchie,you should know how precious I get when Wests is mentioned. I do agree the Force lads getting fired in last season didn't sit well with me only for the fact that they were wrapped up in cotton wool for 6 weeks and could and should of played a few comp games.
    This season things have obviously changed with the ARC comp but again the super 15 season for these guys finished 4 weeks ago.
    A few weeks off and all Force players should have been playing club rugby for all their respective clubs.
    We need to reinvigorate club rugby because this year has been bloody difficult and how good would it have been to get down and watch Cott with Hoskins, Rasolea and Haylett Petty do battle with Prior, Stander and Tessman playing for Neddies on Saturday.
    Same with Wests and Uni going at each other both with their full complement of Force Lads on Sunday.
    I'm not saying start them in place of regular starters but how good would it be for the general community rugby public to be cheering their force idols on irrespective of which club you back.
    There would be people on this site who would go out for a look who would otherwise not bother.
    We need to get some vibrancy back.
    This is bigger than who win's or who loses, it's about getting an atmosphere back that is lacking at every club I've been to this year, Force players would certainly help attract that back.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Fair call Ritchie,you should know how precious I get when Wests is mentioned.
    Don't we know it!

I do agree the Force lads getting fired in last season didn't sit well with me only for the fact that they were wrapped up in cotton wool for 6 weeks and could and should of played a few comp games.
    I can back Westie up on that one, his view was reasonably well documented on this very forum, he certainly didn't welcome the appointment with open arms.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Westie, Likewise very passionate and committed to our local comp. But I guess we as a group need to ask some questions here.

Force lads are employees with ambitions working/playing for RugbyWA. They get pretty similar entitlements as we do working for our crust. Agreed annual leave, super, sick leave, etc etc.

They have to train, recover, play, study get tested under a heap more scrutiny than you or I.

The end goal for the organisation is to get the maximum output to win S15.

Some guys go onto Wallabies, others have to follow medic advice as they work in a collision job. We can all argue they do it for fun and love of the game, but even you would know if you had to put in the hours they do, make your and your wife's social calendar fit around work, travel and improvements, it would start becoming a tough gig.

All of us out there want an S15 title for the Force - our Force guys are thoroughbreds - do we want to overload them so that we can have them down at training at Wests, Cott or Neddies on Thursday nights after a full day at RugbyWA, then have them play on saturday after they have put in some 40 hours in their contracted job? How hard do we want to flog them?

Let's say Ollie did turn out for Cott on Saturday, he's just come off a couple weeks break or rest after S14 season. Been into the H.O. for his normal week's routine of weights, testing, study, then there's been Perth Spirit training, plus one or two outside commitments to sponsors or soup kitchens for homeless, Now you want him to add another 5 hours to train under Chook on Thursday amd then play Saturday and maybe risk an Injury that could stop him playing NRC.

You could argue - they get paid huge amounts of money - perhaps they do, but it's only until they reach their early 30's then what?

vCash
    Just want to say thank you for all the support and most of all thanx to all the haters and all the people that knocked us made fun of us wrote us off and stacked against you guys are the ones that made us who we are. I ve never been so proud to be part of a team in my life and no matter what happends tomorrow i can promise yous all we will walking off the field with chins up and looking everyone in eye.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarden View Post
    Just want to say thank you for all the support and most of all thanx to all the haters and all the people that knocked us made fun of us wrote us off and stacked against you guys are the ones that made us who we are. I ve never been so proud to be part of a team in my life and no matter what happends tomorrow i can promise yous all we will walking off the field with chins up and looking everyone in eye.
    Hansie and westie you 2 are a pair of bipola idiots who just talk so much shit
    You don't like each other but suck of each other's comments
    Harden up

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Harden up
    Bit harsh 7mile towards Westie Man - Westie man is a passionate supporter of his club

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Harden up
    I like you Seven mile, your funny, how bout you come on up and introduce yourself and bring some mates, actually you better bring fucken lotsa mates

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    I like you Seven mile, your funny, how bout you come on up and introduce yourself and bring some mates, actually you better bring fucken lotsa mates
    Too funny. I'm on your side Westie 😆

Player
    vCash
    Dont worry westie 7 miles just pissed his team didnt make the finals.and congrats to joondalup on making 2s finals.to the joondalup club most rugby supporters are glad your close to going up to prems its what the comp needs.all the best for finals

Red Carded
    vCash
    Who the fuck are you that I would know who you are
    Are you the one at Wests who stands on the soap box and moans all the time
    You Chardonnay clubs wank on about force players all the time
    Why don't you come into the real world where we just have a good club spirit and develop the youth that you wankers steal and poach and then still cry when you can't have a force player
    If they need a rest wouldn't they be better off promoting the game amongst juniors at there clubs in the suburbs than spending all there time at the 4 Chardonnay clubs who don't have any juniors to promote the game
    Bally anyone can coach nedlands and win even gus ex arks why don't you put your hand up and try wanneroo rocky or baysie and then we'll see what you can do with no money or cattle
    Go the mighty arks good junior club good senior club good club spirit
    Why don't you try it

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    talk about bitter & twisted!

Player
    vCash
    Who the fuck are you that I would know who you are
    Are you the one at Wests who stands on the soap box and moans all the time
    You Chardonnay clubs wank on about force players all the time
    Why don't you come into the real world where we just have a good club spirit and develop the youth that you wankers steal and poach and then still cry when you can't have a force player
    If they need a rest wouldn't they be better off promoting the game amongst juniors at there clubs in the suburbs than spending all there time at the 4 Chardonnay clubs who don't have any juniors to promote the game
    Bally anyone can coach nedlands and win even gus ex arks why don't you put your hand up and try wanneroo rocky or baysie and then we'll see what you can do with no money or cattle
    Go the mighty arks good junior club good senior club good club spirit
    Why don't you try it
    Nice didnt realize all those kiwis down at arks were all perth born.plus too your other stupid request neddies born and breed mate wouldnt swap my colours for anyone .wanker

Champion
    vCash
    Dean McKee Wests Life member and 1st grade manager 0402428022 ring me,but you won't,cowards like you hide behind keyboards

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Dean McKee Wests Life member and 1st grade manager 0402428022 ring me,but you won't,cowards like you hide behind keyboards
    Not much credit on the ph , times are tuff 0403270429

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast