Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Club rugby format for 2015??+faceless+faceless

vCash
    So who's Derrin Hunch then?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    So who's Derrin Hunch then?
    Have heard Joondalup playing kids in the front row below the age of 17 in there 2nd grade side without appropriate clearance
    Player gets five weeks for king bit and stomping and then hides in Physio tent
    Volunteers getting abusive emails from board member
    The faceless men are destroying this comp

Red Carded
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    12 team premier grade comp by 2024. Joondalup, Mandurah and one other. Only filed teams to 4th grade who play other prems division clubs plus u20s team who plays both divisions teams. 4-6 club second division comp. This comp featuring one first team plus either second grade or u/20s team playing prems u/20 or both.
    Good thinking NTT I knew there was more to your reasoning , you must have been a good thinker on the field as you are off the field . This will give Neddies 3 junior teams enough time to grow up and play for them so they can still have a club .

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Good thinking NTT I knew there was more to your reasoning , you must have been a good thinker on the field as you are off the field . This will give Neddies 3 junior teams enough time to grow up and play for them so they can still have a club .
    Ticked over 150 juniors this year

Red Carded
    vCash
    I beg to differ , u can not count teams that are joint up with other Chardonnay clubs . I'm Darren HInch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Have heard Joondalup playing kids in the front row below the age of 17 in there 2nd grade side without appropriate clearance
    Now we have 20's (seniors), and 17s as the next grade (juniors), does anyone know what dispensation rules apply?. Can 17s play full matches for 17s, then back up for 20s?.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Now we have 20's (seniors), and 17s as the next grade (juniors), does anyone know what dispensation rules apply?. Can 17s play full matches for 17s, then back up for 20s?.
    There are no 20's, 19s this year.

vCash
    pretty sure it's 90 mins total for the day when you're under 20 and below. so 3 x 30 periods. not sure how that works when playing u20 and below then playing seniors, I'd imagine the same, however whose really going to enforce it (until a injury claim is filed of course)

vCash
    Pretty sure it's 80 minutes total when playing U/19 rugby.

Pretty sure a player can play 1st XV or U/17 (or whatever) then back up in any grade that isn't U/19. Now that "colts" is U/20 they could play in that, having played some sort of U/19 game earlier. Just not two U/19 matches on the same day.

Champion
    vCash
    All these pretty sure comments are crap. Last I heard is you can't play outside the two year window and especially if you play front row. You must get special permission which includes scans and then the nod from the ARU .
    Not on the run dispensations.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    IRB Colts/U19 laws (which covers most teenage, age grades) only allows a game and a half total in a day, or total of 90 min or there about.....then end.

So a 17 year old can play a full U17 match then only play half of a U19s match per IRB laws.
    Being 17 and not a front rower is a piece of PISS to get your old man and a Level 2 coach to sign you off re 2 year window.

If you're old enough, you're good enough - But yes Westie, the front row is quite different and Lorenzo being yr 12 and holding up one side of the Joondalup 1XV scrum could put him at risk, but I guarantee he's got clearance and he's quality to boot.

vCash
    Correct 90 minutes of rugby in one day. Westies reference for you re dispensation. When playing up 2 years players need dispensation and needs to be filled out and signed by a minimum level 2 coach. This has been done as the player in question has played state rugby up for the past couple of years. He also has front row dispensation for playing up 2 years in the front row.
    This document is very thorough and needs to include what specific front row coaching they have received along with their S & C programme which. The doc needs to be signed by an accredited S & C coach. Then after completing all this it's sent to the ARU for approval if the player meets all the criterior. Then if they want to play open grade seniors they need to complete an identical document for seniors dispensation. The stupid thing is that seniors dispensation criterior is identical to the the 2 year window so for a 17 year old, yes I said 17 the seniors dispensation is pointless but still required. The only difference in the document is the 3 words at the top of the page. Suggestions these players were under 17 is rubbish, in fact they are closer to 18 than 17 years old. And you do not need scans!

Last edited by Yeahbaby7; 29-06-14 at 21:15.
    Together Strong, we play it hard. We'll make you earn every yard.
    We'll never quit, lay down or die. So bring it on and watch us fly.
    We Are The Brothers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby7 View Post
    Correct 90 minutes
    My enquiry was about a 19s match (not involving Brothers), and a couple of 17s played a full second half for the 19s. I was told they also played a full game for the 17s. There were at least 4 u19s who didn't even get a full half, and one who benched for most of the game.
    A team with a surplus of 20s choosing to play under 17s players ubeaut!!!

vCash
    If it was in Perth then it was U/20s match; not U/19. So the 90 (or 80) minutes doesn't come into it.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    I beg to differ , u can not count teams that are joint up with other Chardonnay clubs . I'm Darren HInch
    Registered at our club the combined teams each individual registers at there own club . so get your facts straight

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast