Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: IS WANNEROO THE NEXT ROCKINGHAM

Player
    vCash

IS WANNEROO THE NEXT ROCKINGHAM

Low numbers robbed of there force players a few injury's and RUGBY WA dont give a shit about them
    If they play the prems in 2nds against joondalup and lose (possiable??) i would say that would be the straw that broke the camels back of the roo dogs as we know it and RUGBY WA played a massive part in the destruction of another premier club

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    time to bring out the tin hat

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    No, it's time for other clubs to get behind Wanneroo and help them over this difficult hump, if, for nothing else, for the sake of salvaging what's left of this miserable competition.

But Nedlands couldn't give a Flying $#^% as long as they're OK, right Gunny?

Champion
    vCash
    No. Word is Gibbo is refusing to take First Grade down. Good on him.
    He wants to build from the ground up and that is the sort of thing he needs to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    No, it's time for other clubs to get behind Wanneroo and help them over this difficult hump, if, for nothing else, for the sake of salvaging what's left of this miserable competition.

But Nedlands couldn't give a Flying $#^% as long as they're OK, right Gunny?
    Being the first of may,I can understand your "keep the red flag flying"comrade--don't ever presume my posts represent any view of the Nedlands club-but you already know that.

vCash
    Nah,coming to think of it,Fulvio,you're right

Champion
    vCash
    For those that don't know and think club posters are a feral rabble,here are some of the reasons why player numbers are down by a huge percentage.
    The comp in Rugby WA's wisdom has been split with 1's and 2's playing at different venues to the rest of their club after it was supposed to be 3 times then 4 and in our case 5 times.
    Volunteers whose numbers are dwindling at an alarming rate cannot be in two and in some cases three places at once so all the club resources are aimed at where the 1's and 2's are playing and the rest are basically left to fend for themselves and you hope they have enough players to front up.
    All the guy's I talk to can't be stuffed going to games in Bumf#*%k Idaho when it's much easier to follow your 1st grade
    The club culture where everyone played the same club at the same ground and supported each other no longer happens
    Things like backing up the grades who play after you are now an impossibility.
    Our second grade played Joondalup a few weeks back and our thirds played Kwinana who didn't even purchase their team carton after the game and couldn't be seen for dust and that was our first home game.
    Bar takings are down 70 percent from last season.
    We played Kala in the weekend in 1's and 2's with 3's and 4's playing Arks,have no idea where Kala 3's and 4's ended up but spare a thought for our 19's who are scheduled to play Neddies at Kala shortly.
    On the subject of Neddies BDG don't send your passive figureheads to Rugby WA meetings when the hard questions need to be asked, send your hard hitters.
    Volunteers are becoming very very disillusioned with the whole set up and when that happens there is a massive problem.
    Look what happened to Rocky when you piss volunteers off.
    When clubs realise how dysfunctional this model is and start making noises Rugby WA will change it back but by then the damage will well and truly have been done.
    I don't have any other agenda other than to ensure that my boy's have an opportunity to play senior rugby in a meaningful comp.
    Just on that does anyone else wonder why the hell schoolboy games are scheduled at 12 50 pm when 3 or 4 fields don't have any games on them all morning at Brittania
    Before anyone goes what about us at the lower level clubs, don't worry you will all be playing in the premier grade shortly,just who you will be playing is anyone's guess.
    Best of luck for the rest of the season Gibbo and I sincerely mean that

Last edited by westies man; 01-05-14 at 21:33.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    No. Word is Gibbo is refusing to take First Grade down. Good on him.
    He wants to build from the ground up and that is the sort of thing he needs to do.

if this is true . hats off to Gibbo , i never meet him personaly but sounds like a guy of real chracter and deserves our support we need more people like this for rugby here in perth. find out on saturday i suppose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Just on that does anyone else wonder why the hell schoolboy games are scheduled at 12 50 pm when 3 or 4 fields don't have any games on them all morning at Brittania
    if you're talking about PSA they play three games on a Saturday, starting at 8:35 with Yr 10 then Seconds followed by Firsts, that explains the start time at least.

C'mon the

vCash
    I suggest that you send an open letter to Mr Sinderberry ASAP and tell him what is happening to WA grass roots rugby!
    Having spoken to him a number of times I. Don't believe he can be aware of the f up that is happening.

May the FORCE be with you!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    I suggest that you send an open letter to Mr Sinderberry ASAP and tell him what is happening to WA grass roots rugby!
    Having spoken to him a number of times I. Don't believe he can be aware of the f up that is happening.
    He is aware Redpath is aware, Hansie is aware and the only one amongst them who showed any interest or concern was Leon Davis and look what they have done to him
    You never see any of this group at any level of community rugby unless they are there on Satudays with there crocodile smiles telling you how good everything is going
    They were told this was going to happen 12 months ago from 4 rugby volunteers from bum.f??k
    They don't listen they are a bunch of tired burnt out trash

Champion
    vCash
    He was at that meeting 2 weeks when it was raised. Doesn't worry me because after being betrayed by the silence of the lambs I will never ever enter that place again. Will however get tremendous satisfaction looking at those who promised support at that meeting, look them in the eye and then watch them scurry off

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Bar takings are down 70 percent from last season.
    I'm doing my best to help out in this department

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    The comp in Rugby WA's wisdom has been split with 1's and 2's playing at different venues to

Her's another example: Roo Dogs 2nds at Joondalup, 4ths at Kwinana, 5ths at Rocky Colts at Success. Great opportunities for teams to back each other up. - NOT

vCash
    You guys have it wrong the current actions of rugbywa is all dobe to grow the game in wa or at least that is what some of them will tell you

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast