Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Squad Contract Renewals

vCash
    Georgina seemed to know that QC isn't happy in OL! And nobody wanted to talk!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    What was said? All I heard was when they where talking about him as the weeks star performer and how he had the chance to stay in qld but ended up in Perth
    The way I interpreted what he was saying was there was a chance he would go back home to QLD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
    The way I interpreted what he was saying was there was a chance he would go back home to QLD.
    Either way it was said by Horan not sure he would even know who cottrell is.

I don't think he will leave I think he likes it to much here and why would you leave a top of the table team for a bottom team

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Yeah that is what I am hoping, he is a great player. Only time will tell. Didn't realise it was Horan, I have a cold at the moment and am having trouble focusing but Marto and Horan sound the same to me when they start talking about the Reds I zone out.

Althought I must admit they have all been better this year when it come to mentioning the Force.

vCash
    Can I ask people hypothetically who would people prefer QC or JOC in the Force squad?

I realise that we may not be in discussions with either of these guys.....but I think that I would pick QC, as he seems to have matured a lot over the last year. Not sure that either would fit in with the team dynamics.

Last edited by Sandgroper; 01-05-14 at 20:46.

vCash
    Definitely QC. By a long chalk. I was very unimpressed with his front-on tackling a few years back - he's always been handy at cover defence. But he has improved a lot and should fit into our structure ok. Having said that I have hopes for Sias and Zac too so not too fussed anyway.

vCash
    QC for me, for the reasons you state SGR. He has behaved impeccably since his return to 'the fold' whereas JOC is still an arrogant little sh*t!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    I think it is way more important to re-sign Sias for as long as they possibly can. Foles and Matty keep using the word humble for the team in their press conferences and that suits Sias to the letter. IMHO his play this year has been a huge factor to our success. I thought he was brilliant playing WINNING WET-WEATHER RUGBY last Saturday. Again IMHO anyone who couldn't see that shouldn't be writing on this site as they jack about real rugby

vCash
    I think Sias is great and we should be signing him. I'm don't really care if we are talking with QC or JOC. However those are names that have been mentioned and I wanted to see what others thought of the two of them.

vCash
    After a couple of seasons of talk with JOC he hasn't done anything to prove he's changed one atom about himself. QC would be handy, maybe not exactly who we want, but a great player when confident. I think he's proven a commitment to winning ts year, where the rest of the team have followed the plan and been found wanting. There are two contrasting points indicated by this.

1 he is a capable and committed player who does what he can to get the team winning
    2 he is the type of person who ignores the game plan at times (either he's astute enough to see how ineffective it is or he simply can't play the way Dick wants him to)

He would be amazing with a lot of front foot ball to play with, I'm not sure that the way we play our rugby would get him the ball quick enough for him to do what he does best, but he's a very good flyhalf and I wouldn't say never!

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    I've added what I believe is our most important future signing

Coach
    Michael Foley 2015 - He may not be due for renewal, but I would rather see 2018 after his name!

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Agree TIF! And ditto for Mark Sinderberry imo. His business nous and the brave decision he made re the front-of-jersey sponsorship is brilliant imo! And most importantly (for me anyway), he genuinely wants RugbyWA to succeed and stand on its own two feet. He has sure proved to me that he's no whimp and would never go cap in hand to the ARU unless he has completely exhausted every single other possible option! Oh, and he's a really nice guy with a genuine interest in us fans too :-)) I'm a little bit starstruck tbh

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm not sure where we'd fit JOC into the line up atm. He'd probably be on the bench. QC is a talent to be sure but I don't want him in my team.

I'd take JOC and have him on the bench and injury cover...and at minimum wage to humble him up.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    I'm not sure where we'd fit JOC into the line up atm. He'd probably be on the bench. QC is a talent to be sure but I don't want him in my team.

I'd take JOC and have him on the bench and injury cover...and at minimum wage to humble him up.
    If we had JOC his best position would be water boy and he would have to pay for the privilege.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kept One View Post
    If we had JOC his best position would be water boy and he would have to pay for the privilege.
    Maybe that's what the pirates will be doing?

C'mon the

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast