AAP
Justin Chadwick
April 1, 2014, 12:56 pm

Western Force flyer Luke Morahan doesn't feel like he's got a point to prove when he faces his former side in Saturday night's Super Rugby clash with the Queensland Reds at Suncorp Stadium.

Morahan made the switch to the Force at the end of last season after struggling to cement his place in the talent-laden Reds backline.

The 23-year-old is hopeful greater opportunities at the Force will boost his chances of adding to the sole Test appearance he made in 2012.

Morahan hasn't taken long to establish himself as a key player at the Force, with his work on the wing helping the franchise rise to eighth on the table on the back of a three-match winning streak.

The 95kg speedster says he isn't feeling any extra pressure heading into the crunch clash against his former side.

"It's going to be an interesting homecoming, but I'm looking forward to it," Morahan said on Tuesday.

"I'm good mates with a lot of the guys over there, like James Slipper, Rob Simmons, Aidan Toua and Eddie Quirk.

"I wouldn't say (it's about) proving a point.

"It was my goal to become more consistent this year and hopefully I'm leaning towards that.

"It's been a good start to the season, and I've got plenty of ball and plenty of opportunity."

The Force have won two of their past three encounters against the Reds, with the other match being a draw.

The Force welcome back in-form No.8 Ben McCalman from suspension, but Hugh McMeniman (collarbone) and Chris Alcock (shoulder) will miss the bulk of the season through injury.

The ninth-placed Reds (3-3) have endured a topsy-turvy start to their season, and coach Richard Graham will be desperate to post a win against his former side.

The Force will be aiming to notch four consecutive wins for the first time in their nine-year history.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/spo...-leaving-reds/