Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Queensland Reds coach Richard Graham looks to get one over former club Western Force

vCash
    I'm enjoying your enthusiasm and confidence, but the personal insults make you look quite insecure and small. You really need to get over the RG hatred. Not long ago you were saying disrespectful things about Foley also, but now he is the new Messiah apparently.

Play the ball not the man.

The WA contibutions on GAGR are far more reasoned and constructive and a lot less whiney.

You can do a lot better.

Should be a good game, I'm looking forward to it. I am pleased that the Force have done well recently, but I believe the Reds are starting to click, despite the injuries. The Crusaders are notoriously slow starters, so the Reds can look to how they build their ladder position from a slow start.

Reds by 10.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Are you in Brisbane Tic? Gonna come meet up for a beer before / after the game?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    I'm enjoying your enthusiasm and confidence, but the personal insults make you look quite insecure and small. You really need to get over the RG hatred. Not long ago you were saying disrespectful things about Foley also, but now he is the new Messiah apparently.

The WA contibutions on GAGR are far more reasoned and constructive and a lot less whiney.

You can do a lot better.

Should be a good game, I'm looking forward to it. I am pleased that the Force have done well recently, but I believe the Reds are starting to click, despite the injuries. The Crusaders are notoriously slow starters, so the Reds can look to how they build their ladder position from a slow start.

Reds by 10.
    There's playing the man, and there's calling a spade a spade - have another Pimm's and stop whining about our whininess. Provincial competitions are meant to be parochial.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Veteran
    vCash

You can do a lot better.

Reds by 10.
    I thought RG would do well, but there were a number of crap player recruitments and tactics. Now i hope we smash the bajeezuz out of the reds. I have to admit Foley seems to have recruited wisely, and we are only using one south african consistantly (Steenkamp) and that is because of Madness's injury and Stander as a bench player.

I believe RG sent us back at least two years (he was in charge for 18 months). sorry that the reds are your team, but i hope they are spooners this year

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Name:  Grahammeme.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  66.8 KB

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Brilliant Stone Cold!

vCash
    You really need to get over the RG hatred.

Reds by 10.
    No thanks, comfortable where I am.

Have you put your vMoney where your mouth is tic?

C'mon the

vCash
    Couldn't care a jot about graham or stealing players or geniagate etc.etc. This is all about our team and how this team is being built, the systems that are in place and maintaining the consistency that our team wants and desires. The reds don't matter. They had a hard, scrappy match last week and are tired and if we play the way we want and maintain our form we will win. Here's hoping for our first 4 match winning streak

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The boys so deserve the win after the immense effort they put in pre-season and after all the crap that's been thrown at them in recent years. Let's hope the rugby gods are finally smiling on them :-))

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm with Herpes... I mean Herbies.
    It doesn't matter who we are playing against this weekend. What I want to see is the same level of agression and commitment and self belief this week as we had playing the Chiefs and the Highlanders and the Rebels.
    Now that my beloved Force has shown me how they can play, how I want them to play, I don't want that to dry up. I want to see it every week. Regardless of who we play.
    And if they can do that we won't lose. Even if the other team scores more points than us at the final siren.

11 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    It would be huge if they could win this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    It would be huge if they could win this game.
    It will be even better if I can get to see us win - over in the UK for a week, so does anybody know if the Super XV is shown in the UK and where is a good pub to watch it in London?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfiep View Post
    It will be even better if I can get to see us win - over in the UK for a week, so does anybody know if the Super XV is shown in the UK and where is a good pub to watch it in London?
    9:30am Sky Sports 3. Best to find a pub open at that time on a Saturday, which also has Sky Sports, no matter whether it is good or not.

vCash
    There used to be a "Sports Bar" on Haymarket - not far from Trafalgar Square. May be worth checking it out?

vCash
    Could not give a flying fat rats proverbial about Richard Graham or Will Genia or anything else for that matter.

I want us to keep playing the way we have been since half time against the Bumbies and hopefully that will equal a win.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast