vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    still waiting Bunter
    Have another glass of wine while you wait

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bunter View Post
    There was a time when no Club could play Premier Grade if they did not have a Colts team. Nedlands got around that one too, so never mind about " breaking the rules for Rocky" !
    Not sure what you moan about as Rocky played Prem grade this year with no Colts and technically no 2nds, 3rds or 4ths!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Bunter,what year did Neddies get around that rule?
    This season, one or two teams were about to throw in the under20s towel, but they were allowed dispensations to allow older players to play under 20s. One of them was Baysie, and I'm fairly sure the other team may have been Neddies - I'll happily stand corrected. You did query me on this the other week, there's the answer.

vCash
    Some of us on here actually enjoy meeting face to face, when we happen to be at the same ground, having a beer, and constructively discus ideas to help grow the sport that so many of us enjoy. I met a few at the finals, one even revealing who they were to me.

To all you guys that have been around the park for a while, you need to open your eyes, the game has evolved, it's now played at a far faster, harder and more dedicated level than when any of you were in the top grade, if you actually got there.

The gap between Club & Super Club is reducing, thanks to the work that the guys at RugbyWA are putting in, couple this with the fantastic examples that people such as Joe Savage bring to the game, and then add a few more EWF players into the clubs when they are not playing for the force and you have a club competition that is actively improving it's standard.

How any of this can be seen as a bad thing I will never know, when players names come up at NIB with their faces, they should also show which WA club they are affiliated too, if they are not, then that's fine, but by making it public, perhaps they will choose one.

Help grow the game, or do us all a favour and walk away, it's time to change, so either support and help it flourish, or wave goodbye.

What'll it be?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    Hohepa - you are free and hereby invited to do something for the game in Rockingham and WA by volunteering your time. Send an e-mail to me via Private message and we can get you into something constructive where you will have the chance to implement all of your ideas.

Rookie
    vCash
    Hansie you drive volunteers away with your decision and attitude towards those down here.
    The debacle that was your finals series with your dispensations is another example of how out of touch you are with community rugby and the people you supposedly work for.
    I give hours and hours of my time already which makes me feel entitled to comment on what I think of your actions.

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyRef View Post
    How any of this can be seen as a bad thing I will never know, when players names come up at NIB with their faces, they should also show which WA club they are affiliated too, if they are not, then that's fine, but by making it public, perhaps they will choose one.

Help grow the game, or do us all a favour and walk away, it's time to change, so either support and help it flourish, or wave goodbye.

What'll it be?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I like that idea RR...

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

when players names come up at NIB with their faces, they should also show which WA club they are affiliated too, if they are not, then that's fine, but by making it public, perhaps they will choose one.

Posted via Mobile Device
    Great idea

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohepa View Post
    Hansie you drive volunteers away with your decision and attitude towards those down here.
    The debacle that was your finals series with your dispensations is another example of how out of touch you are with community rugby and the people you supposedly work for.
    I give hours and hours of my time already which makes me feel entitled to comment on what I think of your actions.
    so it's Hansie's fault that these dispensations took place?

this would have to be the world's longest bow

Champion
    vCash
    I am a bad bad man.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    I am a bad bad man.

You should not be so hard on yourself MT Hansie
    We need people like you in this world otherwise it would be perfect

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Except for somebody called Nobody. They say he's pretty close to nerfect.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    and then add a few more EWF players into the clubs when they are not playing for the force and you have a club competition that is actively improving it's standard.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Again the issue was never whether Force players should play local, but how it was done. That message seems to fail to get through. Then it seems to become some kind of moral crusade, and not the happy discussion, and friendly input you seem to refer to constantly.

vCash
    Ralto,

Why should any EWF player, who plays at the elite level that represents the whole state, need to qualify to play for a lower club team?

I agree they should be registered as a member, and I believe that was done.

There is also statements that it takes a place away from a player that gets then there, that is rubbish. Rugby is a team sport, if you have a good player injured for most of the season, and is fit again for the end of the regular season, you don't not play him because joe bloggs will lose his spot, you play him because he's the best player in your team for that position. The EWF guys should be no different, if they are available, great, if not, who else can play there.

Perhaps we need to start thinking more as one team to get the set up right, instead of just fighting for the best interests of a particular club (no matter where located).

Thats my 2p anyway.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast