Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: semi final time

Rookie
    vCash

semi final time

Cott vs neddies
    after watching this game i thought Cott wanted it more but may pay the price with a couple of key injuries.neddies seem to hold a bit back with not a lot of variety in attack and they seemed not to be at full strength.the addition of a rewarded regulars missing and the return of paddie delit will boost there attack .goal kicking could decide this game so neddies for me.

Paly vs wests
    Paly being in good form looks the obvious choice but i think who ever can win the forward battle want just win this game but will progress to the gf.wests backs too strong so wests for me

This will be a very tight final series with all teams will have belief they can win
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Referee predictions:

Coops for Paly v Wests
    O'Brien or Sherriff for Cott v Neds.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Okay, you're all a bunch of woosies. I'll ask the bleeding obvious questions and duck for cover as the usual mob return fire.

How many Force players are going to play in next weekends semis?

Cottesloe ?
    Nedlands ?
    Palmyra ?
    Wests ?

And how many of them have not played their mandatory 3 games for "their" club?

And don't table any dribble about Competition Rule loopholes.

PS People from the Force side of twf need not respond. This is a club issue.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I think in the shute shield in Sydney S15 players are exempt from qualifying for their club
    Sydney Uni seem to have a mortgage on S15 players
    as for the local comp,I think Nedlands will have Dellitt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyRef View Post
    Referee predictions:

Coops for Paly v Wests
    O'Brien or Sherriff for Cott v Neds.
    Yeh

What he said.

I think Sherriff rather than O'Brien, depending on whether Matt's refereed in the past 3 weeks or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    And how many of them have not played their mandatory 3 games for "their" club?

And don't table any dribble about Competition Rule loopholes.

PS People from the Force side of twf need not respond. This is a club issue.
    Playing for the Force qualifies them to play finals for their club...even I know that RM!

Surely if the Force players are getting a run in club rugby that's good for the game in WA, any internal politics related to a hardworking clubman getting benched as a result would be the club's problem to solve wouldn't it?

C'mon the

vCash
    Cott should have Junior but are thinking about getting Brownie back along with JOC, Snowden, JOC's Brother, Gareth Deleve (as he is the spitting image of the current captain) which should be just enough.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Champion
    vCash
    Neddies Colts will have a field day. Put those guys in and Neddies Colts by 50.

vCash
    Thank Christ we are playing Prems then

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Playing for the Force qualifies them to play finals for their club...even I know that RM!

Surely if the Force players are getting a run in club rugby that's good for the game in WA, any internal politics related to a hardworking clubman getting benched as a result would be the club's problem to solve wouldn't it?
    Why should it be the clubs problem to solve.By my calculations force players will have played 3 games in the past 11 weeks.Been plenty of oppurtunity for them to have a club run and in fact more than a few have asked the hierarchy and have been told no.The force and Rugby WA might have that warm fuzzy feeling inside and spruik that they care about metro rugby and as recently as 2 weeks ago put out a media release that contained nothing more than a load of crap regarding player availability.Yes it is good to have Force players at your club,all the force guys I have met are great guys,friendly and willing to help out so why wouldn't the powers that be give them and us a chance for the greater good of the game to connect on a more regular basis.The people that make these decisions need to tell us the reasoning behind their logic and not tell us what we want to hear and then fail to deliver on it

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Neddies Colts will have a field day. Put those guys in and Neddies Colts by 50.
    Already changed the rules for them once this season - don't get me started.

vCash
    Good to meet the coaches yesterday. I have a good game and am looking forward to it already. Should be a cracker!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Already changed the rules for them once this season - don't get me started.
    please expand

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Why should it be the clubs problem to solve.
    my point was simply that it's the club's decision whether to play a Force player in the final (assuming that said professional is available) and leave the incumbent clubman out of the team.

I would assume nobody's holding a gun to their head and forcing them (excuse the pun) to drop a loyal club player for a mercenary, therefore, if the club chooses to take that route, surely they are responsible for any negative repercussions that result.

If it is as you say, that rugbyWA management are saying one thing and doing another, pretty much everything I've said isn't worth the ones and zeros it's printed on.

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Gigsy, we've had this conversation before. Stay out of club matters, you're making a fool of yourself.

You are naïve and wrong on a couple of points. You clearly do not know what is happening with these players so as you say, your words mean zip. Just hot air that is not contributing to the discussion.

Westie or Hansie, you probably don't wish to enlighten him as the matters are sensitive but your call.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast