Thread: A big thanks

Senior Player
    vCash

A big thanks

Not really sure what forum this post belongs under but wanted to pay a special thanks to Sean McComb and the coaches managers and parents of Wanneroo Under 9 Red for the game we managed to get organised today.

With only two games left in the season my sons team was due to play at Bayswater and the other under 9 team at our club didn't have a fixture due.

Unfortunately owing to ground congestion they (Perth Bayswater) were unable to play a round robin series of games which would have meant that the other club in our age group wouldn't have had a game which with only two weeks left in the season would have been very sad.

A game was able to be arranged in a short period of time early on in the week to allow circa 30 kids who other wise wouldn't have had a game this weekend a weekend of rugby and many happy parents and kids.

On a side note I must say how impressed I was with one of the Coaches at Perth Bayswater who looked after their Under 7's don't know the guys name but he has a very distinct beard and a wonderful chap who clearly loves his rugby and the kids really respond to his passion and enthusiasm for the game.

As I look back over the course of the season I think anyone and everyone who has been involved in junior rugby coaching managing just helping out needs some more recognition for the wonderful work they do. So I hope in some small way someone who knows these two gentlemen can just go up and say thanks your efforts are appreciated trying over the course of the season these roles can be very demanding and get so little appreciation for the good work they do.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by PeterM; 10-08-13 at 18:26.

vCash
    I know this bearded man you speak of and have let him know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Cheers Muddly

Player
    vCash
    Thanking you both, heaps!
    Posted via Mobile Device