Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: foley does it again

Rookie
    vCash

foley does it again

With the debacle with the lions foley had achance to mend some bridges in the community by letting the force boys play club footy since they don't have a game for a month.the rugby community would of loved to see these players in club colours.they may of even got a win or 2.will never pay too watch these operated club players till this franchise gets on board with the public
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    I can tell you RugbyWA hears what you say... but please don't heap all the blame on Foley. Each contracted player is also part of RUPA, and very often the rules about playing, resting etc. are made by RUPA, player's agents and leaves Foley exposed to your criticism which is sometimes unfair.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    My observation would be that every time Force players do turn out for clubs, the following week sees nothing but a whinge-fest about distribution of those players, distortion of the results and the poor little lambs who missed out because of the blow-ins....

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Me too, but I'm not qualified to comment

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Champion
    vCash
    If thats the case with RUPA, why weren't RugbyWA thinking proactively when the draw came out and had a Western Force Blue vs Western Force White match or another combination so the players were match fit.. instead of listening to whinging after the brumbies game of "the draw didn't suit us well (or something along the same lines) You see most of the NZ teams had a hit out when the All Blacks were playing and likewise with the SAF team whiles the Boks were playing.. But of cause, ARU aren't that quick in looking outside the square and being single minded about Sabotage Deans f**king up the Wally-bees, instead of worrying about the up and coming stars of Franchise rugby or Club rugby at the same time.. You know they can run coincide with each other (looking at you RWA & ARU).

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    I can tell you RugbyWA hears what you say... but please don't heap all the blame on Foley. Each contracted player is also part of RUPA, and very often the rules about playing, resting etc. are made by RUPA, player's agents and leaves Foley exposed to your criticism which is sometimes unfair.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    The fact is the Force players I have spoken to all want to play Club rugby but aren't permitted to until Round 16. The Force are running out the line that they "have a heavy training load up until the Brumbies match" - followed by a week off before returning to Club rugby. The week off might be RUPA, the other 4 weeks is RugbyWA/Foley.

Rookie
    vCash
    If they are do concern about rest and player well fair why did they play a game against club players yesterday .important sure no one gave a f##k about the club players who played on Saturday and had to take time off work to play.too many excuses for these prima donners .
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rookie
    vCash
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stadh View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    If they are do concern about rest and player well fair why did they play a game against club players yesterday .important sure no one gave a f##k about the club players who played on Saturday and had to take time off work to play.too many excuses for these prima donners .
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device
    lol

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Me too, but I'm not qualified to comment
    Jargs is.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    As I understand it, the EWF-contracted players are told by the EWF whether or not they can play for their clubs. I'm not sure the players themselves have a lot of say in it.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    My observation would be that every time Force players do turn out for clubs, the following week sees nothing but a whinge-fest about distribution of those players, distortion of the results and the poor little lambs who missed out because of the blow-ins....
    And the club you are aligned with is who

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Is this a comment about club rugby or a comment about the forum?

Since I'm not qualified to comment of club rugby I can't attest to it's veracity with regards to EVERY time force players turn out for clubs, but I am highly qualified to talk about this forum and I think Andy has nailed the typical reaction of this forum pretty nicely.

I choose to consider that Andy wasn't commenting on club rugby, but on TWF dialogue.

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    And the club you are aligned with is who

Would it change anything if it was Wests, or is about being qualified to comment

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast