Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pindan Premier Round 8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    too pissed right now but RM your gonna love this post,this will see how much balls rugby wa have when I reveal how low those cott maggots have stooped
    This should be fun - pry tell us all how low the world has stooped now

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    did they spike your beer,Westie?

Senior Player
    vCash
    I'm at a point now where I think nothing could surprise me with those buggers but then again.......

Let's have it Westie. Hit us between the eyes.

vCash
    waiting with baited breath - I bet the whole team was actually the Crusaders ITM cup team in disguise unregistered and wearing masks so no one can prove a thing. RWA was in on it to ensure that a team like WS does not upset the Golden Triangle apple cart. OR - BW, who was red carded, should have been red carded prior to the match due to his history of thuggery to even things up.

Westies - the whole of the TWF is waiting. Have a Beroca, coffee and put us out of our misery.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Champion
    vCash
    Westie, need some advice to help prepare for curtain raiser to Force vs Lions match.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Westie, need some advice to help prepare for curtain raiser to Force vs Lions match.
    My advice is just play your usual game plan with your normal team and you will win. Cott will find a few of "their" players will be playing in the main game on this night so you should be sweet!!

vCash
    If we give away penalties as frequently as we did against your mob goony,we will get rolled by cott

vCash
    I didn't watch the game BDG so not sure what happened, but the one Nedlands game i have watched this year was against Wests and i was impressed with the defensive effort, and discipline. Sometimes discipline drops against the lower teams, I think Nedlands will beat Cott in this curtain raiser but come later on in the season I think it might be a different story. Can't see the kitty running out before the finals...

Senior Player
    vCash
    Hansie, one tactic might be to use your contacts at the Force to nobble any contracted player so they can't play on the day, then spread a bunch of rumours over the coming week about drug usage and paedophilia. Then on the day identify one of your imports whose Visa is about to expire anyway and nominate him to coat hanger a Cott player early in the game and start a huge brawl. He'll probably take a couple of Cott players with him with the ensuing red card and as he leaves the playing enclosure take a swing at their coach and kick their drink containers over.

Or you could use the favourite old yarpie tactic of getting a bit of food poisoning into them before the big day. Many a touring side to SA has fallen victim to this one.

Just trying to give you options Hansie!

Champion
    vCash
    Whittaker the force hooker was taken off at half time.They then took a prop due to injury and Whittaker went back on.Whittaker then speared one of our players head first and got a red card.At this stage we were 15 metres from the cott line and elected to take a scrum because we had been doing them up in that area ,they had a player trying to run on and the touch judge had to tell him to wait.When the player trying to get on eventually got on he subbed Richard Cooper Cott prop who walked off uninjured and admitted afterwards he had been dragged.They then went to uncontested scrums to nullify our advantage.Makes a complete joke of the whole thing,they didn't have the front row cover that is required,they should have had to drop another player off according to the rules.At that stage the score was 11 3 after they were awarded a try that was dubious,they got an intercept scored a converted try 2 phases later and it was all over.Basically they cheated in our view and there will be a complaint put in.I hope Ben Whittaker receives the help he requires because he has some very serious issues.On another note the Cott captain and 1st grade manager stayed on at the club and are absolutely awesome funny guys to have a beer with and are a little bit embarrassed about what happened.Can we have a comment from Rugby Fan to see what he thought of the whole thing.Irrespective of what happens crap like this is bad for the game,

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Those bloody Cott seagulls just as annoying as the ones you get on the beach ! C'mon westies man surely you could've scored more than 3 points against Cott?

Senior Player
    vCash
    This is absolutely classic manipulation by Cott - this is not unusual.

You won't be surprised if nothing happens re the manipulation of the competition rules will you? And also if Whittaker gets a "don't do it a again " from the judiciary and he's playing next week. As I've said before, Cott is one of the protected ones.

If Wests had pulled this one, they'd be hung out to dry.

Cott seem incapable of winning anything legitimately and within the spirit of the game.

Another contributor to twf told me of an incident at the Singapore sevens last year (different venue same theme) where they pleaded to the organisers that they didn't have enough subs due to injuries then grabbed some star players from a south African team and used them to win one of the trophies. Against the competition rules but not picked up by the organisers, they played the south African reserve before they ran on their only fit sub which was totally against the rules and the spirit of the comp. Needless to say the south African scored the critical try.

vCash
    Westies - I cant believe I am saying this but sort of fair call. BW came back on as a prop and then got red carded so they were short anyway prior to Cooper being removed... weak I know but I was not there to see all the Machiavellian goings on. However... you had a chance with a man down and did not use the advantage.. again so I hear. Not good for the game if the cover was not there but will be interested to see if a formal complaint gains any traction.

However I am glad that some of the Gulls hung around and enjoyed the new venue. Apparently the current Captain is not a bad lad.

Re the upcoming match against Neddies - with all the starting Force team not playing V the Lions as they play the Tahs that Saturday, I think a few teams will be shy of premier grade players which will test Cott as not only will they loose the couple of Force players but a few of their local lads as well. I hear that this will really be Force A V BI Lions. Any news re that?

vCash
    who was the Cott player listed but has gone OS,Westies?

Rookie
    vCash
    my understanding is that when a team goes uncontested they must play one man short given they had a red card that is 13 players . irrespective of this possibly without them in front of me (comp rules that is )they would not be allowed to use any subs from that point on either

what about Cott 2nd grade front row or 3rd grade front row or 20's front row . wests have every right to be pissed off and the ref and his two assistant refs should have been on the ball and sorted it our there and then . when you look at how many scrums are set in a game that is plenty of possession and potential penalties that can occur when you have a dominant scrum

Chase this one hard wests .

BW should be rubbed out for a period - didn't he get a red card last season as well for something similar or punching ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast