Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pindan Premier Grade Round 6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    What a top player is worth is the honour of pulling on a club jersey and maybe being bought a beer or two in the clubrooms afterwards.

I find it repulsive that individuals within clubs are paying as much as $10K to buy a players attendance (nearly said loyalty but that is the last thing these players know).
    We ain't in the 80s anymore mate
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Tane Puki who i know for a fact got 8k to go to wanneroo
    If there's players getting a wedge at Wanneroo, they'd best pay it back.

Player
    vCash
    Good morning RM,
    Nice to see your vim and vigour has recovered so well...

"Razor was absent for just 1 game with the State U15 team (not teams) and they were hammered."
    Rugby player, former Force player and PG Hampshire winner makes contribution to State Juniors. What is to dislike and we agree he did miss a game or two in Prems for Kala while on State Junior duty. I thought it was two because the Juniors had some pre tour thing happening on a Saturday.

"Kala U20s are competitive but their U18s are on the verge of folding."
    We agree then that Kala are working with Juniors and Colts for the future of rugby. Maybe not getting the results in Under 18s, but they have a team on the paddock in the age group.

"Kala is 3rd on the table only by the fact they have played predominantly the weaker teams to date ; suggest you wait until the conclusion of the Round 9 games before you start beating anyone's drum."
    Kala are 3rd on the table. They beat Nedlands who are in 2nd spot. You were the one who asked where Kala are on the table in one of your earlier posts at Post 18... All I did was tell you.

Player
    vCash
    PS
    I beat the Cottesloe drum the other day because I thought they have an edge in fitness and got attacked over that. Said Kala are 3rd on the table and get attacked over that.
    Cop this....
    ARKS had a great 24 - 15 win over Rockingham last weekend leaving them top of the Championship First Grade unbeaten. Well done ARKS keep up the good work.

vCash
    Kala beat Neddies..woo hoo.. let me saviour the moment. Where's Hansie when you need him?

Senior Player
    vCash
    Fascinating but not that interested in the District Competition PBS.

Great performance by Rocky in Prems last Saturday vs Baysie. Not sure who the ref was but he did a solid job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Fascinating but not that interested in the District Competition PBS.

Great performance by Rocky in Prems last Saturday vs Baysie. Not sure who the ref was but he did a solid job.
    Yeah i think that was his first Prem game, and he did well. He probably should have played advantage over a few times to both sides, but I would rather him have the balls to go to the original penalty than call it over too quickly! Was quite a good game to watch, had its moments but overall I enjoyed it. Was a pity there weren't any other Rocky teams there to watch before the Premier Grade game, spoke to a couple of the Rocky boys and they say it has been a bit of a disruption but they have to keep trying to play the best they can and see what happens... You should have said hi RM!!

Senior Player
    vCash
    There's quite a few Goony looking guys at Baysie. I didn't know which one you were!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KalaFan View Post
    We ain't in the 80s anymore mate
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ahh the good old 80's where you got pissed as a newt after training and on a Saturday with the opposition after they and you beat the crap out of each other and you still catch up with them for a beer when your club is playing them.Where you played for the club that your old man played for and the club that your boy's are playing for and the club where their kid's are going to play for.Where it's drummed into them that try to be first in the club to pay your sub's and if you ever tried to dodge them you got a whack round the ears.Where a teammate if he ever attempted to go to another club was never to be spoken to again and it was your your duty to try and maim him when you played against him.So I'll put this to you KalaFan what the fuck was so bad about playing in the 80's.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Senior Player
    vCash
    You fricking legend Westie. Perfectly put.

Seems like there's the two of us vs the Rest.

Maybe Goony would back us but the likes of Kala Fan and NTT are clearly in the Mercenary / Free Market Camp. Little do they know that that just ends up in a game of "He who has the fattest wallet wins".

Pretty sure that PBS would sit on the fence and have a bob each way!

Last edited by RumourMonger; 13-05-13 at 12:57.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Westies,getting put in the sleeper hold by death,in the middle of a maul,wasn't too flash playing your mob inthe Eighties!

Player
    vCash
    Ref for the Baysie/Rocky game transferred to WA from ACT with the RAAF
    It was his first premier game here,but has reffed at that level in ACT
    He did well on saturday.
    Ryan Tyrell and his Rocky team were good and played well, deserved their victory in a tight no frills game - game played in good spirit.

I for one would not like to see Rocky go from premier ranks, they have plenty to offer still.

Senior Player
    vCash
    "Westies,getting put in the sleeper hold by death,in the middle of a maul,wasn't too flash playing your mob inthe Eighties!"

Why BDG? Who did you traitor from?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Westies,getting put in the sleeper hold by death,in the middle of a maul,wasn't too flash playing your mob inthe Eighties!
    Autoasphyxiation? Kinky sh!t.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Doctor Death would have been playing in the seventies as well.just how old are you BDG

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast