Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Force v Reds - Game day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    how much Did the ref have on that game?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Apart from one Horewell comin around the side and then 5 mins later doing us for what looked no different.(having gone home to watch it as our big screens are OOO)
    I don't think the ref had any influence on the out come. A yellow card may have swung the balance but as I said watching it on tv nothing was as bad as it seemed at the time.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    I spent my rugby years in the front row, close on 35yrs so I obviously don't have a strategic brain. So can some one tell me why the F did we start kickin the ball to some of the most dangerous backs in world rugby with 5 mins to go?
    They played well and I'm very pleased with a draw but they have proved them selves better. Awesome defence. I am proud for you guys who had been written off by all including myself. I didn't expect anything else but a loss not very good for a fan but so what.
    Well done boys!
    I also had one of the strangest happenings at a rugby ground tonight. "We were told to stop shouting by the people in front"! Not members. But we were told they couldn't concentrate. So I told home to stand up and tell everyone else to " shut up " as he put it.
    Why the f do these people even bother going to games.

An after thought both sides missed one penalty and a conversion each. We missed the ones in front, but is QC the best goal kicker for the Wallabies?

Last edited by SNOB; 05-05-13 at 00:20.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    I spent my rugby years in the front row, close on 35yrs so I obviously don't have a strategic brain. So can some one tell me why the F did we start kickin the ball to some of the most dangerous backs in world rugby with 5 mins to go?
    They played well and I'm very pleased with a draw but they have proved them selves better. Awesome defence. I am proud for you guys who had been written off by all including myself. I didn't expect anything else but a loss not very good for a fan but so what.
    Well done boys!
    I also had one of the strangest happenings at a rugby ground tonight. "We were told to stop shouting by the people in front"! Not members. But we were told they couldn't concentrate. So I told home to stand up and tell everyone else to " shut up " as he put it.
    Why the f do these people even bother going to games.
    Several weeks ago my father and I had the same pleasure, of being tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down , at the scoring of a try! Our response was to jump up higher. I will always be polite but that was annoying and will always show my passion, despite the prudes in the crowd. Funnily enough they haven't shown up in our area since. Hopefully they found a nice quiet area in the stadium to listen to their sports ears and golf clap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    Several weeks ago my father and I had the same pleasure, of being tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down , at the scoring of a try! Our response was to jump up higher. I will always be polite but that was annoying and will always show my passion, despite the prudes in the crowd. Funnily enough they haven't shown up in our area since. Hopefully they found a nice quiet area in the stadium to listen to their sports ears and golf clap.
    Welcome to the TWF. E127 needs people that can shout. Their is nowt as strange as folk!

Player
    vCash
    Welcome to the TWF. E127 needs people that can shout. Their is nowt as strange as folk!
    Thankyou. I'm sure we've heard each other then, we live up in SS2 . I have to say the air was especially clear tonight Angus gardener didn't seem to impressed with my opinion of him. Does he have two eyes?

Funnily enough we had considered moving into the E blocks but decided to keep to the south to try the new stadium ( btw the new south stand is 300% better, can actually see the game).

vCash
    Gardener (or what ever spelling wasn't the worst that we have seen in the west) didn't have a bad game once you watch it at home! What was the problem with the big screens? Not a word mentioned! Don't tell me they didn't waterproof them as it never rains in the west.

Player
    vCash
    Gardener (or what ever spelling wasn't the worst that we have seen in the west) didn't have a bad game once you watch it at home! What was the problem with the big screens? Not a word mentioned! Don't tell me they didn't waterproof them as it never rains in the west.
    True, not the worst, just finished watching it, but I wish he (and others) would make calls as assistant refs, sometimes I wonder what their flag is fall. Ground announcer made a few annoucements about the screen, and they rebooted it at half time. They haven't pulled off the protective covers on the south screen, makes me wonder if they remembered to silicon up all the holes :-) .

vCash
    Ah, another one gets away! Should have won today I think! We bombed a try and kicked the ball away aimlessly on a couple of occasions when we had space and numbers. Good things from Cummins today - and you have to wonder why the Rebels let Tessman go?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Champion
    vCash
    You bloody beauties.

vCash
    Gardener (or what ever spelling wasn't the worst that we have seen in the west) didn't have a bad game once you watch it at home!
    I haven't watched the coverage yet, but I'm convinced from my view in E130 that forward passes were the order of the day for the Reds and can't remember 1 being called including what looked like 3 in the buildup to the reds try.

As for Horwill swimming over the top of that maul early???

C'mon the

vCash
    Anyone see the spoiling tactics used by the reds at the breakdown? They would go over the top and then lurk offsides disrupting entry of our players. Cooper was particularly bad. Saw him do it at least three times. Ref was not looking at it at all..
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I commented early in the second half that the ref was too busy looking for force infringements, but will have a clearer perspective after watching the video.

C'mon the

vCash
    One thing that was obvious was the way Horewell was in the refs ear at just about ever break down. Big whinger!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Sykes was also a big improver. A good result based on solid defence and teamwork.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Wykes was rubbish. He was seen a few times in the backline tucking the pill under his wing and running when we had overlaps. He was sh1te in the lineout. he got belted backwards when he took it into the forwards. He got carried off after feigning injury.

Dead set

Last edited by CunnamullaFulla; 05-05-13 at 08:26.
    Now in my moleskin trousers and my Williams boots
    Aboard an outlaw as he leaves the chutes
    In my goose neck spurs I rake their fiery hide
    And the girls all shouting around the ringside
    Oh he's the Fulla from Cunnamulla
    Yeah he's the Cunnamulla Fulla

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    that may have been the case,but was one of his better efforts,so to speak

ps McKenzie & Genia having a big whinge about Genia being "targetted"

HTFU