Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Restruture

Player
    vCash
    Forceguy - I don't usually get into bun fights on here but your comment about "beating Baysie in the prems means nothing" is beneath you mate. I can assure it meant everything to all there last week.

Now we've got a very young team over at Baysie this year- 15 who played prems for Baysie last year are MIA, so its a massive regrouping and rebuilding- Look at what Pugsy and Josh have done at Wests and Kala over the last two years - and we gave it a red hot go last saturday; so did Rocky. They impressed me with their sprit, level of play and determination.It doesn't surprise me that they drew with Soaks and gave Neddies a hard game. Even though it was a drop goal in the last minute,they deserved their win. It was a great game. If Rocky are in strife it wasn't apparent to me either before, during or after the game - they had plenty of supporters who made the long trip up North for the fixture.

I think a few people need to look from afar and give thanks that we still have the opportunity to have a meanigful comp and fixtures list.

Baysie haven't got a big recruitment budget so Donny and I have just got stuck in with the cards that have been dealt, and started anew with a very young but enthusiastic group. Its hard losing all the time but sometimes hard times have to be had in rugby teams to define character and grit.

I believe that is the case with Rocky.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    I think comments like that from Forceguy indicate his true character, or in this case, lack of.

Maybe he needs to attend a few training sessions at Baysie to "re-define his character"?

Player
    vCash
    Bringing in U 19s has wider implications because of the two year window rules. It would require the Junior Comp to go to Under 17's with a number of trckle down effects. I like Under 18s because it means players who are legally children are playing other kids who are for the most part then same age. Reduces negligence risks associated with children playing against players who are legally adults.
    I like the idea of going to Under 21s and sticking with Under 18s.

vCash
    If a player turns 18 years of age on the 1st of January and there after he is eligible to play U18s and is also legally an adult.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    players who are legally children are playing other kids who are for the most part then same age.
    You do have some funny phrases, anyway, I think the idea of this sub-thread was to get some ideas and perspectives, to become a little "creative" if we can, or will. Leaving it as it is will not address the issue.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10