Thread: Reds v Brumbies

vCash

Reds v Brumbies

Fox sports should not allow Greg Martin anywhere near a microphone.

He's a fuckin' dickhead!

Having to listen to this after putting up with Kearns verbally felate Folau last night is giving me the shits!

I would just turn the sound down, but my daughters listening to One bloody Direction in her bedroom and if there's one thing I hate more than a Greg Martin, Phil Kearns or Tim Horan it's a bloody boy band!

Good game tho!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Who won?
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Awesome game! (19 all) Two games in two weeks where Australian franchises have defended their guts out to deny the opposition late in the second half.

Like you WFDS, I find it interesting that the producers don't seem to allow Sharpie to be our commentator/comments guy for Force matches in case there's perceived bias (not that Sharpie would be) but Marto is comments guy for the Reds game and tonight he lacked control at tempering his enthusiasm for Reds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Who won?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Rugby.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDS View Post
    Fox sports should not allow Greg Martin anywhere near a microphone.

He's a fuckin' dickhead!

Having to listen to this after putting up with Kearns verbally felate Folau last night is giving me the shits!

I would just turn the sound down, but my daughters listening to One bloody Direction in her bedroom and if there's one thing I hate more than a Greg Martin, Phil Kearns or Tim Horan it's a bloody boy band!

Good game tho!
    Totally agree. Commentators should be neutral. Can't understand how fox allows it.

What was even worse was Eddie McGuire commentating on the pies game. Now that was a disgrace!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Agree 150%, great rugby game.

Commentators Martin and Kearns absolute crap, they seem to be the heads of the PR depts for the Reds and Tahs. All they keep chirping is how fantastic their boys are and why the cannot be left out the Wallaby squads.

Absolute disgrace when Reds play Brumbies and all Martin does is salivate over Cooper, Ioine and Genia, there were 22 players giving their absolute all.

Fox need to play the game, or are they, I suspect if we have to see the figures for who watches the matches on Fox I suspect their audience is slanted the same way. Irrespective commentators should be unbiased and give a fair reflection, lets have some more of Sean Malloney

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    What was even worse was Eddie McGuire commentating on the pies game. Now that was a disgrace!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    That was set up deliberately. Pies vs Tigers had two commentary feeds

One feed for one eyed Collingwood supporters featuring McGuire and a couple of former Collingwood players and another for normal people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Who won?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Me. Picked the draw

vCash
    It was "great" because it was close and the importance of the match. The Brumbies defence was great. Yes it was.

With the fire power in the Brumbies backline, I was disappointed with what they brought to the game. It is pretty average to watch. Jesse Mogg should be utilised in more attacking football and he could create opportunities and score tries nobody else can. Isn't it great to see an Australian back with extreme pace?

The Lealeafino thrashwanking is a bit much for me. He scored a try that Rodney Blake could have scored.

The Reds bombed enough tries and declined enough penalty goals to go through the season undefeated. They would be filthy about not winning it but credit where credit is due, the defence was heroic.

Brumbies are the new England.......yawn. No doubt Deans will pick 1000's of them for his one dimensional game plans and leave Mogg out

vCash
    i thought the defence was heroic but they also pushed the limits of fair play. In the last 5 mins they mustve come really close to a penalty try on a number of occasions.