http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-unio...to-Northampton

Wales wing George North says he is delighted to have finally sealed his "big move" from the Scarlets to Northampton.

North's departure this summer has caused a furious row between the Scarlets and the WRU.

He is the latest in a long line of internationals to depart Wales, with the four provincial teams unable to match the wages on offer in France and England.

Jamie Roberts and Dan Lydiate are expected to join Racing Metro this summer, but the departure of North - at the age of just 20 - has caused the biggest storm.

The wing, a near-certainty for the Lions tour this summer and already one of the biggest stars in the game, will move to Franklin's Gardens and he believes playing for Northampton will improve him as a player.

He told the Telegraph: "I'm delighted to have made the decision and I'm very excited about the move to a new club. Now I can just focus on the rugby.

"It's a big move. Northampton have got a good squad, they've recruited really well this year and it's a club which competes regularly in the Premiership and the Heineken Cup and hopefully over the next few seasons I can help them push on and win some silverware.

"Moving to Northampton is only going to challenge me and push my game forward."