Thread: Looking for a job #2

vCash

Looking for a job #2

Last year the wife & I decided to move south from Perth to the south-west (between Donnybrook & Collie). We wanted to give Jedi Jnr every opportunity to enjoy a country upbringing after his difficult & traumatic start to Life (8 weeks early, 2 life-saving operations in first 3 days and a further 5 operations in the the first 6 months).

I secured a 6-month contract in Bunbury (business improvement, restructure and development) but that has now finished and I'm on the lookout for something to keep Jedi Jnr in gear.

I have 15+ years of sales, marketing & management experience primarily in the retail supply sector (FMCG, Grocery, Wine, Hardware) with account management of the world's largest retailers (Wal-Mart, Loblaw Group, Carrefour Group, Bunnings, Kmart and Big W). This includes both branded and private label business.

What am I looking for? Full-time, part-time, contract, consulting work either in the south-west or happy to come up to Perth a couple of days per week. I have a business consultancy (Bowman Marketing) or would consider PAYG for the right opportunity.

Attached is a summary of what I do. Please email or PM me for further information.

Many thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!