Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking For a Job

Apprentice
    vCash
    Maybe able to assit, can you send cv to [email]/email]
    Always happy to assist Rugby die hards!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Good Times; 18-09-15 at 17:12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Fill them with red cordial and tell them if they are good then their mummy will buy them a pony.

Revenge complete.
    Have to think of something else TG...my grandkids already have ponies

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Times View Post
    Maybe able to assit, can you send cv to jimp@structuredresources.com.au
    Always happy to assist Rugby die hards!
    Hey GT! welcome and thanks! I am putting the last touches on my CV, and getting it proofed, I'll flick it through in the next few days.

We have had three new recruits come through my work in the last week, every one of them i asked whether they liked union... not a good answer from one of em...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    With the Missus up the duff, I will be returning to Perth in May. As a result, I am having to leave my On Site job with Rio Tinto (Cape Lambert) Reliability Assurance

I am back on the Market!

I am a control systems engineer with 6+ years of experience in both site based and design rolls.

If anyone know of companies looking for Control/Instrumentation Engineers, could please let me know? Or let them know about me?

Thanks,

Palitu (in real life, Leigh van der Merwe)
    Hi Leigh. We just lost a couple control system engineers to Inpex and just poached a RIO electrical engineer. Woodside NWSJV are screaming for them but unfortunately all site based as well and there hasnt been any movement on Browse or Pluto 2 projects.
    Congratulations on the bub and goodluck with the job hunt. If you're still in town could catch up for a Force game at the Brey.

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoolly Doolly View Post
    Hi Leigh. We just lost a couple control system engineers to Inpex and just poached a RIO electrical engineer. Woodside NWSJV are screaming for them but unfortunately all site based as well and there hasnt been any movement on Browse or Pluto 2 projects.
    Congratulations on the bub and goodluck with the job hunt. If you're still in town could catch up for a Force game at the Brey.
    YES!

I have been looking for someone to watch the force matches with, and even better, i live 200m from the tambrey.

Update:

Thanks for everyones help and suggestions, i think i have found some suitable work, and hopefully i'll be able to walk right in after leaving here. Inpex typically seems to be office work with a move to site work, which is not what i am after unfortunately (would be great experience though!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2