Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hurricanes sneak past Rebels in Super Rugby trial

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    who will be seagulling and JOC who will shit himself at the first sign of adversity.
    I know some of us are still shitty with his duplicity. Actually I tend to think he was too busy on twitter or some such to pay attention and just did what his advisor and lawyers told him. But he's never lacked guts in defence, usually punches above his weight, in fact. Just hope we've got the weapons to contain him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Run the backrow out wide in defense Charge at Higginbotham, who will be seagulling and JOC who will shit himself at the first sign of adversity.

In attack, lateral movement seems to do Kurtley in and Inman is a great crashballer, but similarly short on mobility.

Take the pack on in the ruck early, when the old boys are tired exploit the gaps two off. Honey Badger to run stop marks up and down whichever poor bastard draws the short straw and gets Vuna's wing.
    Sounds good Gigs, but maybe while Kurtleys crabbing sideways Force can hold a defensive line and shepherd him out to the wing since he doesn't like to pass too much. Agree that Rebels don't seem to have that strong a forward pack even though they've improved late last season. Will be interesting to see if they can hold against our guys for period of time. As someone mentioned before the midfield is still our weak point and need to shift the ball around fast for the back line. Watching the Fiji/Samoan 7s game had brilliant offloads and cutout passes back and forth - great to watch creative moves like that. Still wonder if the Rebs will try fast backline running (probably likely) or go for a more narrow attack.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Sounds good Gigs, but maybe while Kurtleys crabbing sideways Force can hold a defensive line and shepherd him out to the wing since he doesn't like to pass too much. Agree that Rebels don't seem to have that strong a forward pack even though they've improved late last season. Will be interesting to see if they can hold against our guys for period of time. As someone mentioned before the midfield is still our weak point and need to shift the ball around fast for the back line. Watching the Fiji/Samoan 7s game had brilliant offloads and cutout passes back and forth - great to watch creative moves like that. Still wonder if the Rebs will try fast backline running (probably likely) or go for a more narrow attack.
    I think he is playing in UK

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I know some of us are still shitty with his duplicity. Actually I tend to think he was too busy on twitter or some such to pay attention and just did what his advisor and lawyers told him. But he's never lacked guts in defence, usually punches above his weight, in fact. Just hope we've got the weapons to contain him.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    This is his second year in Melbourne, it'll start to rub off.

I do think the more likely scenario is that He and Kurtley will need to do so much work, given the rest of that backline that they won't be able to hold it together for long enough.

C'mon the

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    I think he is playing in UK
    Didn't see him in the latest Sale game though.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3