Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cockburn 7's

Apprentice
    vCash
    To all those who commented on KK. You should have had the guts to approach him yesterday & checked your facts before you posted on this page...
    Firstly those boys in the U18s who aren't from Wanneroo are more than welcomed to play for who they want. They are there to learn & asked if they could.
    KK is an older fella, but showed up the younger blokes for sure. If you knew him you would know he is more committed to help out wherever he can. By the way his name is Koiatu Koiatu, not Coyote Coyote you clown. He does amazing things that alot of you can't & until you can them you can talk it up as much as you like. But know that he is LOYAL to WANNEROO & it is by request from COTTESLOE that he played for them in some competitions.
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    No wanneroo havent poached Hayden nor have they Eli Going or Codie Co all these boys wanted to do was train early and play with friends and yes west did know well the person that needed to know it is totally up to the boys and their families as to who they wish to play for
    Posted via Mobile Device

Apprentice
    vCash
    Well thats a good description off KK ....WA should be honoured to have such a talented player /coach amoungst them, willing to share his talent and knowledge of the 7's game i know the WA womens team appreciate his time that he puts in to teaching them how to play sevens
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash

Talent?

Were there any young up and coming players worth a mention who played this weekend? (Either 18s or Opens)

“In 1823, William Webb Ellis first picked up the ball in his arms and ran with it. And for the next 156 years forwards have been trying to work out why.” - Sir Tasker Watkins (1979)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    only have Wanneroo results
    U18

Guy with the green boots front row kneeling, is an absolute legend in the making.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Yes there were plenty from all teams southern lions fielding 2 teams thats awesum Jayden Love player of the tournament very talented Jayden Ngamanu who is only 15 if notyounger n players from kalamunda was a good day for 7's
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    U18

Guy with the green boots front row kneeling, is an absolute legend in the making.
    That's good to here, I take it he's a speed merchant? What's he like when it comes to contact?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lenanorm View Post
    Yes there were plenty from all teams southern lions fielding 2 teams thats awesum Jayden Love player of the tournament very talented Jayden Ngamanu who is only 15 if notyounger n players from kalamunda was a good day for 7's
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I was chatting to the Lions pres' Sat evening, he was very happy with Kala and Wanneroo’s friendly presence and quietly stoked with his Lion’s boys fielding two full squads this early in the year.
    He mentioned a couple of lads names from the lions but I forget them….....

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTTCK View Post
    To all those who commented on KK. You should have had the guts to approach him yesterday & checked your facts before you posted on this page...
    Firstly those boys in the U18s who aren't from Wanneroo are more than welcomed to play for who they want. They are there to learn & asked if they could.
    KK is an older fella, but showed up the younger blokes for sure. If you knew him you would know he is more committed to help out wherever he can. By the way his name is Koiatu Koiatu, not Coyote Coyote you clown. He does amazing things that alot of you can't & until you can them you can talk it up as much as you like. But know that he is LOYAL to WANNEROO & it is by request from COTTESLOE that he played for them in some competitions.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    My understanding is that some of the young lads very generously being allowed to play for wanneroo this weekend are now saying that they are playing for Wanneroo this year and not for the clubs that have developed them from juniors. This sevens invitation to "help their development" seems to be a veiled recruitment initiative. I believe one of those rising stars mentioned is now saying he is leaving Baysie and playing for Wanneroo this year. Wonder if Baysie know yet. If not they'll find out next weekend at Rego Day.

Some of the lions u18 players were also wooed from other clubs, not their own, One of whom was under age and should not have been playing U18, ie outside the 2 year window and without dispensation.

"LOYAL" - according to the Oxford Dictionary, the definition is "faithful, steadfast in allegiance". Playing for one of your competitors does not seem to align with this definition. Perhaps "Gun for Hire" is your definition of LOYAL at Wanneroo?

Go Neddies.

vCash

“In 1823, William Webb Ellis first picked up the ball in his arms and ran with it. And for the next 156 years forwards have been trying to work out why.” - Sir Tasker Watkins (1979)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    My understanding is that some of the young lads very generously being allowed to play for wanneroo this weekend are now saying that they are playing for Wanneroo this year and not for the clubs that have developed them from juniors. This sevens invitation to "help their development" seems to be a veiled recruitment initiative. I believe one of those rising stars mentioned is now saying he is leaving Baysie and playing for Wanneroo this year. Wonder if Baysie know yet. If not they'll find out next weekend at Rego Day.

Some of the lions u18 players were also wooed from other clubs, not their own, One of whom was under age and should not have been playing U18, ie outside the 2 year window and without dispensation.

"LOYAL" - according to the Oxford Dictionary, the definition is "faithful, steadfast in allegiance". Playing for one of your competitors does not seem to align with this definition. Perhaps "Gun for Hire" is your definition of LOYAL at Wanneroo?

Go Neddies.

Grassroots rugby is about boots on the pitch, unfortunately this time if the year some clubs cannot get enough players together to enter a team.

If an Invite players club isn't involved un a Pre-Season 7s TOURNAMENT then he's free to search for a gig elsewhere mate.

That's Community Rugby.

Darkness you are very ill-informed about the Southern Lions wooeing players frim other clubs and fielding under age players.

Go Lions
    Posted via Mobile Device

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    "Darkness you are very ill-informed about the Southern Lions wooeing players frim other clubs and fielding under age players. "

Okay, we're going to do this the hard way are we?

Chad Ross is just one name I could throw at you - just 15 and no dispensation and not a Lions player. When you've researched that one come back and tell us you've made an error,

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lenanorm View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Under age, no dispensation and hence not covered by insurance if something went wrong. Not good.

Was there any governance in place? We should not applaud these younger players being able to take the field, it could be dangerous.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    yawn

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

Go Neddies.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast