Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warne calls cricket boss (ex Wallaby Pat Howard) a muppet

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    It appears, to me, that we are breeding a bunch of princesses.
    We molly codle them at home and school and then wonder why they can't manage in the work place or on the sports arena.
    Harden the f@rk up princess!
    though you would hardly call Shane Watson a new breed princess yet he show's the exact same signs as the new young players breaking down after a hand full of overs/games. I think it is the support staff and not the players that have changed for the worst.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Shane Watson is a princess

Says he won't bowl for Australia anymore but his bowling would be one of the main reasons he gets a gig for Australia

And yet he is going to bowl in the IPL
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I think I mentioned this on here before (maybe another forum - my mind's going) but bowlers used to bowl vastly more without these injuries.
    Part of the benefit of bowling a lot (apart from hardening the body) is to allow the bowler to develop their own action, rather than try to follow some 'perfect action' drilled into them by coaches.
    If you can bowl thousands of balls you learn how to tweak your own action to find something which can be effective without putting undue strain on your body.
    If you were found to put a strain on something, that's when the physio was called in to help you develop a different action whilst still maintaining your effectiveness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2