Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NSW is Crap-Still Foley's Fault!

vCash

NSW is Crap-Still Foley's Fault!

Anyone catch Kearnsey Waaaaah fest on Rugby Club this evening, blaming Waratahs Woes and crap squad on Michael Foley?
    I soooo wanted to punch my tv in the face......deadset.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Wonder how many Waratard things the media can and will blame on Michael Foley shall we have a running tab through out the season?

vCash
    The rot in Tahd land goes way back past Foley. Everybody except their sycophants can see it. It's a cultural thing that strangled Chris Hickey and Ewen McKenzie long before Foley took the reins. Said it before, when plenty around here were bagging Foley's appointment to RugbyWA and it's being proven by the week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Apprentice
    vCash
    Only in NSW $150k buys a $650k player

vCash
    Is Sharpie bringing any sense and sensibility to the show...?? I am always home way too late to watch it...tried taping but MIL gets hold of the remote and all that remains is chaos in the recorded section of my TV... She (MIL) has to go... AAAAGH!!!

vCash
    i loved listening to Kernsy say how Cheks was left with this list that he didnt want and would make huge changes then when pressed his said "atleast 6 players" chek would want to get rid off...must be the only 6 players in the squad who are not wallabys! What a nob!!!!

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    Is Sharpie bringing any sense and sensibility to the show...?? I am always home way too late to watch it...tried taping but MIL gets hold of the remote and all that remains is chaos in the recorded section of my TV... She (MIL) has to go... AAAAGH!!!
    LOL! Full sympathies Hertryk. Maybe you can put a password on the TV! Or buy her a TV of her own?

vCash
    some of these rugby journo's and commentators need to be accountable for some of the dribble they spout. I would dearly love the opportunity to reply to some of their nonsense asking for them to state facts rather than personal opinion and slander.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    i loved listening to Kernsy say how Cheks was left with this list that he didnt want and would make huge changes then when pressed his said "atleast 6 players" chek would want to get rid off...must be the only 6 players in the squad who are not wallabys! What a nob!!!!
    yes, he did squirm a bit there.
    also, none of them realise (or bother to mention) that this situation mirrors closely what happened at the Force last/this year.

Foley inherited a squad that graham had cobbled together, but to his credit made the tough decision to let some underperforming players go and chase a few new ones.

This begs the question of "tough talking cheika": if you inherited a shit squad why not change things up to suit the gameplay style you want? If this is supposed to be a tahs overhaul, why have they already seemingly written off 2013?

Thanks Cheika; instead of making some hard decisions we now have to put up with Kearns whinging every week that you are hard done by.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    some of these rugby journo's and commentators need to be accountable for some of the dribble they spout. I would dearly love the opportunity to reply to some of their nonsense asking for them to state facts rather than personal opinion and slander.
    Join Twitter and you can do exactly that! They all have open Twitter accounts so you can go for your life. You won't be surprised to hear that I do!!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    What I thought was funny:

Was the panel talking about coaches taking over from old coaches with the previous squad selections.... But then you look at Ewen (QLD Reds) Takes over and wins a premiership with limited changes / Jake (Brumbies) Takes them from easy beats to almost final series in first year,

Everyone on the East Coast were blowing smoke up the @ss of Cheika saying what a great coach he is / was and kept talking about taking Leinster to the Heinkien Cup Final. If you look at it, he took over half way thru the season, Didn't hear him whinging that he "Didn't like the squad" on this occasion..

Then Cheika commented saying "It will take time to rebuild this RE-TARDS team" as we've seen with his recent Coaching CV, he wont be in the top job to REBUILD the team, he will be sacked before round 5, in 2014 (I'll bank my house on it)

CHEIKA WAS SHIT, STILL IS SHIT AND ALWAYS WILL BE SHIT, I am so glad we haven't got him here, okay where not winning, but IMHO we are going forward, and if we had this character we would be going backwards FAST.

Almost tells you something, that Dingo needs his head read or Cheika is so much of a twat that he doesn't know who a player is and who a pretenders is. They have a good team on paper and should be up there fighting for a title, and not the wooden spoon.

Senior Player Contributor Cowboy's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    CHEIKA WAS SHIT, STILL IS SHIT AND ALWAYS WILL BE SHIT
    So I take it that you don't like him then.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Even Drew had his bottom lip stuck out and said that he has had words with Chek so that he is made aware of what is expected of him before he is stood down for not doing what is expected...WTF, he's an under performing past Wallaby, you wopuld think he knows if he is playing to expecations or not without having to be pre warned by the Coach. Grow up Drew, your a man now.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    he wont be in the top job to REBUILD the team, he will be sacked before round 5, in 2014 (I'll bank my house on it)

CHEIKA WAS SHIT, STILL IS SHIT AND ALWAYS WILL BE SHIT
    He's from Randwick, he will stay!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    That sort of comment from a past player who probably has the ear of someone close to the camp is destructive, disenfranchising, destabilising and decays team morale.

........the Ths stink from the head down. Nothing wrong with that playing roster. The talent assembled is good enough to do a lot better than they are doing........as usual

Dead set

Industry leader on the G spot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast