We are hosting our sixth TWF Player of the Year Awards on Tuesday, 4th December 2012 (YES - This Tuesday!) at J.B. O'Reilly's, in West Leederville.

This years winner is the unstoppable Nathan Charles and he will be joining us at JB's to accept his award.

Joining "cheese" on the night will be will be incoming 2013 Western Force Head Coach, Michael Foley and High Performance manager, Chris Webb.

Do you have any questions you would like to ask of Nathan, Michael or Chris? Head to the forums and let us know, or you can just reply to this email and I'll put them forward.

M.C. Matt "The InnForcer" will kick the event off at 6:00pm at J.B. O'Reilly's, located at 99 Cambridge Street, West Leederville. If you care to make an evening of it – I can highly recommend the restaurant at JB's for some mighty fine dining.

As with previous years, it will be a casual affair with plenty of opportunity for a chat, photo or an autograph. I urge you all to come down to show your support and perhaps catch up with other TWF members while you're there for a pre-season pint.

There is limited parking onsite but plenty is available (a short 1 minute walk away) at the West Leederville town hall public car park. Both the West Leederville (Fremantle Line) and Leederville (Joondalup Line) train stations are also located a short walk away.

For more information please visit the website - http://www.twf.com.au

We hope to see you there for a great evening on 4th December!

All the best,
"Coach" and the TWF team