Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies back Deans

vCash

Wallabies back Deans

The Wallabies are publicly backing Deans but after failing to meet one of his KPI's set out for him by John O'neill, winning the Bledisloe, will the ARU back him aswell?
    http://m.perthnow.com.au/sport/rugby...-1226458332487

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    The players are backing Deans. The way they are playing everyone except Digby, Sharpie and Genia are easily droppable.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Ahhhh isn't that cute.... the Wallabies like Robbie!

Newsflash! Nice guys finish last! Look at Graham Henry... he's a tosser & he departed on top of the pile!

Hate the negativity that is clouding all the quotes coming out of the Wallabies camp...

"They've proven they are the No.1 team and now we've got to hold our spot as I guess the No.2 team," Liam Gill said..... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

When questioned about his future, Deans stuck with the line that "it's not about me, it's about this group and the Wallabies and what we do." BUUUUULLLLLSHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!

And as for Mr. Deans conceding that the AB's are invincible??? What a great message to send to the players... I guess defeat is acceptable according to the coach then?

Is it really OK to settle for second best? Not in my fuc&in book Robbie!

And as for Beale & Ioane laughing at the end.... hang your heads in shame!

Like SBW said the other day, "you're only caretakers of the sacred black jersey. And you hope to leave it better than you found it", well said SBW. Too many Wallabies believe they have permanent ownership of the gold jersey & their performances reflect that!

When has it ever been ok as an Wallaby to look the AB's in the eye before the game knowing it's ok if we don't win? Have some pride in your country & your jersey!

vCash
    Well said that man!

I think it's no surprise that the wallabies are backing deans, he has stuck with an ineffective combination for years now. If I knew i didn't need to perform to keep my salary I'd like my boss too!

C'mon the

vCash
    I saw the Beale and Ione laughathon after the game..they weren't at all bothered..made me want to give them a bl***dy SLLLLAP!!! they should have been hanging their heads in shame..Ofcourse the Wallabies are backing Deans..if another coach came in most of them wouldn't be playing...What a disgrace....
    For the Weagles obsessed Botica's Bunch on 94.5 this morning to give the South African Perth game a plug...sales must be REALLY LOW..and to give away tickets for the game..never has it been known before..not to my knowledge anyway....

In Mitchell's address to the first WF team he said about the ABs being caretakers of the Black jersey..and he hoped the WF players would feel the same and have as much pride in their jersey...something needs to be drummed into the Wallabies..there's no pride there..and they play as though they don't really care...I wonder what most of them did after the game...????

Rookie
    vCash
    Have to agree with all the comments. Seeing Digby and Beale laughing it up was a stark contrast to the look on Sharpie's face - gutted. Then Sharpie did the mentor job on young Hooper and gave him a few words of wisdom - great example of a leader. Dean's is fading fast and the only reason the team support him is that they know they will be dropped. The sooner the get Link the sooner they can clean house and bring in the real Wallabies - Not the Three Amigo's.

vCash
    I cannot add anything to the above comments as they say it all.

vCash
    There is no respect for the Wallabies jumper shown by most of the current players.
    I can't believe the lack of pride this lot have for their country. They should hang their heads in shame not be having a good laugh.
    Professionalism has a lot to answer for.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    One of the things I love about rugby is that you can can be fighting tooth and nail for 80min but after the whistle you you shake your opponents hand and have a beer and a laugh with him. Its one of the things that makes rugby culture better than other codes.

Having said that after Beales personal performance in Sydney I cant see how he could of smiled for a week after let alone laugh

vCash
    IMveryHO if they had left everything they possibly could on the paddock, and played till they dropped..they wouldn't have had the strength to smile, or laugh. For some of them, especially after the first 30 mins.. it looked like a training run...and they didn't give the game all the intensity it BL****Ywell needed....!!!

vCash
    sacking Deans wont help, hardening the F up will.

Champion
    vCash
    Too many pretty princess's in the team, get rid of QC and Beale...back to club rugby for a month. Bring in some one like the young Brumbies 10....Higgenbottom needs to rethink he position....bring Digby into 13 NOW......and leave him there.

vCash
    Any player who wasn't filthy for losing the Bledisloe for 1o straight years should be sacked

I'm sick of all this "they are invincible" bollocks. last year in Brisbane we belted them and beat them with style and by some margin.

Deans is a farking pussy. he has been given a decent crack and the bloke has failed.

His backline selection defy belief. They make no sense. The team has the teamwork of a subdistricts D-Grade team who all got slaughtered at a Bucks party the night before and had to get a few players from the other team to make up the numbers.

They weren't hungry

They were beaten in the mind.

The coach says things like "you never get a bad allblacks team", they are at the height of their powers"...........blah farking blah. The diatribe of losers and pussies

I want to hear that they are filthy. I want to see some hurt on their faces and genuine disgust that they have let those sheep shagging belters beat us again.

It's turned into a farking joke at our expense

There is an entire generation of kiwis in the mid to late teens that can't remember the wallabies ever winning

This defeatist attitude and acceptance is a load of crap.

It's Link time

Controversy corner

vCash
    Shit, I don't remember a time when I agreed with everything Rex said.

Satan must need an overcoat!

C'mon the

vCash
    Deans will be safe until the Board publicly back him. Then he's toast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast