Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies for Bledisloe 1 - 2012

vCash
    Every day job would be club or Super Rugby.

If you were at a job and you got charged, do you think your employer would still let you take a trip to America, for the purpose of representing the company?

Just be glad this game isn't against England, or the convict line would be out every 5 seconds - and you'd lose to England!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    if you have charges pending on you at school, you are suspended until the matter is resolved i believe.

GIGS, can you shed some light?
    It depends on the charges and the school, but the general rule of thumb is that you won't teach with pending charges of any sort. If there is even an accusation of sexual misconduct, say goodbye to your career pretty much.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    if you have charges pending on you at school, you are suspended until the matter is resolved i believe.

GIGS, can you shed some light?
    Didnt happen to me when I was at school.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    How are there 8 Waratahs in the starting 15? (No I'm not looking for an answer...)

FFS

vCash
    How does Sitaleki Timani get a gig in front of Simmons, Pyle or Neville? Who all actually have better work rates and technical skills than Timani. I would also have gone for Moore over TPN. Backlines a worry too, don't expect too much attacking penetration from Faiinga or Horne. Barnes won't be able to do it all himself in attack. Im expecting a dull grinding sort of gameplan with a fair bit of strategic (pointless?) kicking which the All Blacks will deal with easily like at the RWC. All Blacks will look to expose Faiinga at 12 with SBWs offloads seeing as Faiinga won't have the strength to ball and all tackle him and generally tackles low anyway. Also All Blacks have more ball carriers in the forwards than we do (Sharpey and ?) and a better all round back row, so they will have an advantage there too.

(I can't believe im saying this but) All Blacks by 8 points.

vCash
    I've put 3million vdollars on the Wallabies to win!

C'mon the

Veteran
    vCash
    heh i went 8mil the other way!

vCash
    I'm waiting for the SA vs Pumas to make the big bet, that was my flutter on a long shot!

C'mon the

vCash
    Timani scrummaged well but did SFA else, Wallabies got smashed in contact all night and too many Wallabies shit themselves under pressure with very poor skill errors. Wallabies had no fluency for a team that had a longer preparation than usual. Too many Waratahs in the team. The whole backrow was ineffective, Horne and Faaingaa were exposed badly twice in d and gave nothing going forward, AAC shouldn't be getting picked on past performance when his last 12 months have been average at best. Wallabies look like they need a rebuild from the coach down.

vCash
    That's a team of fifteen solid players across the park, the AB's have no weakness in any position.

I can't see why you get so disheartened by losing to them, there's no way in hell you've got a team that's better than them at the moment. Until you do you'll have to settle with second.

The second best team in the world when the best team is the AB's, it's not a bad thing you know.

vCash
    Number 2 in the world for how long though? 4 or 5 wins v Wales makes us a Number 2 in the world team? The All Blacks proved last night that we're clutching at a false ranking and they'll prove it again next week by a bigger margin, then the Saffas will prove it and we might get lucky against Argentina in OZ because they're hard to beat in Argentina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrugbyfan View Post
    That's a team of fifteen solid players across the park, the AB's have no weakness in any position.

I can't see why you get so disheartened by losing to them, there's no way in hell you've got a team that's better than them at the moment. Until you do you'll have to settle with second.

The second best team in the world when the best team is the AB's, it's not a bad thing you know.
    My main issue is that we haven't seemed to close the gap between us and them. Even with a coach working behind enemy lines.

I'm ok with losing to the kiwis 50% or so of the time. however I'm not ok with the fact that we are largley unable to compete with them for 10 years now.
    I want the Bledisloe to be the f**king battle it used to be.

Something has to change in the wallabies camp. All deans has done is cull gits and Waugh. 2 huge poisons. But after they have gone there has been no other forward progression
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Settling for number 2 is a piss weak mentality

Do we have the cattle to become number 1? I'd like to think so but based on last night obviously not as we were rubbish.

The All Blacks first try was a training drill

Black Caviar couldn't stop the All Blacks at the moment
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrugbyfan View Post

We're Australian

We don't settle for second best.........especially to kiwis

Australia has the players to beat them. Sadly, we have a kiwi coach who has the intellectual capacity of a retarded amoeba.

The combinations he picks are doomed to fail. His bench selections are a mystery to 20 million Australians. His game tactics lack intelligence.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Well..if there is any consolation its that Sharpie showed the rest of the team how to do it. I spent a very lonely evening at the pub - would have been 15 All Blacks supporters for every Wallabies supporter. I thought I was the only one in my Gold jersey until I found a lady in the second half cowering in a corner.. Then all three of us did our bit.

Pleasantly suprised..thought we were going to get a hiding, at least I could walk out of the pub with some dignity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast