Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FUTURE LOCAL COMPETITION STRUCTURE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I have no idea what your talking about in regards to fielding team's in lower grades.We have 5 open grade sides and u18's. We have paid up and registered 230 players which works out to 39 players per team and okay we have injuries etc which can stretch things but you guys wouldn't have that problem when you play that crap old mans district comp shit.It's idiot comments like yours that are retarding your club.Our 18's played up at Joondalup a while back and you lazy buggers didn't even have corner flags out and you want to join premier grade,come on, there's a reason why you lose all your decent players
    Yeah but how many of those players have you stolen, poached, coerced, blackmailed into playing for Wests? It's a wonder you can sleep at night...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Prop53 - Criticising poor old Westie when all you have to do is field a couple of sides in lower grades every week is bit rich

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Yeah but how many of those players have you stolen, poached, coerced, blackmailed into playing for Wests? It's a wonder you can sleep at night...
    I can't cos someone keeps peeking through my windows

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Yes, but at least you could follow their line markings, Westie.

vCash
    I have no idea what your talking about in regards to fielding team's in lower grades.We have 5 open grade sides and u18's. We have paid up and registered 230 players which works out to 39 players per team and okay we have injuries etc which can stretch things but you guys wouldn't have that problem when you play that crap old mans district comp shit.It's idiot comments like yours that are retarding your club.Our 18's played up at Joondalup a while back and you lazy buggers didn't even have corner flags out and you want to join premier grade,come on, there's a reason why you lose all your decent players
    What about the last time you didn't play Joondalup 18's (couple of weeks ago).

vCash
    Watch who you are calling an idiot and the word retard shows your immature brain, why don't you grow up and at least have the IQ to have a discussion without having to have a feeble attempt at slagging someone. This is why your club is the way it is one minded and is one of the clubs that don't want change. Keep digging your own grave You who knows all ?

vCash
    Wholetruth ? must be the same as Westies man, NO STATUS same as you mind. Couple equals TWO understand Two, Joondalup last time i looked put out 3 teams EVERY WEEK in the seniors then the juniors to many to mention. Again you are like your mate west boy say something positive don't try to be clever and slag people.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prop53 View Post
    ...when (i believe ) you join the club of your choice its to get as far as you can with that club so if i join Joondalup then my ambition is to play Premiership with that club,not to be passed onto another club just to boost their ranks...
    I would suggest if your ambition is to play premiership and you choose a non premiership status club then you are going to hit a glass ceiling at some point in your career!
    Reminds me of people who move in across the road from a pub and then complain to Council about late night noise...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

Quote Originally Posted by prop53 View Post
    Watch who you are calling an idiot and the word retard shows your immature brain, why don't you grow up and at least have the IQ to have a discussion without having to have a feeble attempt at slagging someone. This is why your club is the way it is one minded and is one of the clubs that don't want change. Keep digging your own grave You who knows all ?
    The use of the word retard meant holding back obviously you took it in the wrong way and when you say our club is one minded and don't want change you have no idea what your talking about, big changes coming up.I am a huge supporter of growing the game in the northern corridor and believe with the catchment area Joondalup has that they should be a premier club however do they have the right personnel ,coaches,and most importantly committee to take them to the next level, well that remains to be seen.Also had a chat to one of your former players at training tonight who played for your championship winning 14's and 16's a few seasons back,lets just say not very favourable comments at all and besides all this you were the one who put the shit into my club first and all I did was defend them, you idiot

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    What about the last time you didn't play Joondalup 18's (couple of weeks ago).
    You who knows it all would know that 12 of our 18's were playing in a tournament on the gold coast that week and what no mention how they done up uni's 18's last weekend

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post

Give us an analysis of the population trends in Nedlands and Crawley and show how they differ from Cottesloe. Then tell us what you propose for Wests-Subi.

FFS. Cut it out your killing me.
    I'll make the same comment as your 12th Form teacher made in your end of term report: "Sorry Mrs Shasta, but your son is not very bright, perhaps he should repeat."

Everyone in Perth (except you apparently) seems to understand the demographic (look that one up in the dictionary) changes in the local population and the urban sprawl over the past 10 years, aging population in the inner suburbs, huge growth of young families in the outer suburbs etc etc. I'm not quite sure you've the brain power to participate meaningfully on this forum.

You're a loser Shasta, deal with it.

Champion
    vCash
    Wholetruth ? must be the same as Westies man, NO STATUS same as you mind. Couple equals TWO understand Two, Joondalup last time i looked put out 3 teams EVERY WEEK in the seniors then the juniors to many to mention. Again you are like your mate west boy say something positive don't try to be clever and slag people.

Apart from not quite understanding some of your gobbledeegoob I offer my sincere apologies. Of course three teams. I forgot the 4th Grade Oldies side in Blue Grade that is so highly sucessful and often made up of ring-ins from the equally dismal Joondalup Giants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    I would suggest if your ambition is to play premiership and you choose a non premiership status club then you are going to hit a glass ceiling at some point in your career!
    Reminds me of people who move in across the road from a pub and then complain to Council about late night noise...
    we'll Burgs after School i started my senior career with a none glamour club who in turn played in the English Premiership, my last grade game in Australia was played for Wanneroo who went from Districts to Premiership. So it can be done so why not Joondalup ????????

vCash
    The use of the word retard meant holding back obviously you took it in the wrong way and when you say our club is one minded and don't want change you have no idea what your talking about, big changes coming up.I am a huge supporter of growing the game in the northern corridor and believe with the catchment area Joondalup has that they should be a premier club however do they have the right personnel ,coaches,and most importantly committee to take them to the next level, well that remains to be seen.Also had a chat to one of your former players at training tonight who played for your championship winning 14's and 16's a few seasons back,lets just say not very favourable comments at all and besides all this you were the one who put the shit into my club first and all I did was defend them, you idiot
    Their you go again No hope no idea

vCash
    You who knows it all would know that 12 of our 18's were playing in a tournament on the gold coast that week and what no mention how they done up uni's 18's last weekend
    I was responding to your comment related to how many players you have at Wests. You did not field a team because you did not have enough players, end of story. What are you talking about the match the week after for? - it's totally irrelevant.

In response to you talking to an ex - Joondalup player - I think I know the poser you are talking about, but then there are so many ex-Joondalup players at Wests.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast