Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brumbies finally win over David Pocock

vCash
    seriously? you really think that?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    seriously? you expect them to withhold an announcement after it's all signed off and approved by the ARU "to cover their arses"

is that seriously what you're saying you think the most likely outcome is going to be?
    I seriously believe that rugby wa would sit on there hands all day long and leave it to someone else to deal with.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    is that seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    I seriously
    Why so serious?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    You lot who donated to his self promotion, stupid so called charity are looking pretty silly now - ha ha ha! I hope you give him the fingers when his charity comes knocking for this years donation. I can see straight through the guy.

They are all mercenaries - treat them like they treat us, with no respect at all.
    awww is one of your personalities feeling neglected ?

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Darkness, how dare you, you Troll.

You have no idea what Dave and so many of us went through back in Zimbabwe and what so many still have to endure on a daily basis. He's done so much more for that country than it ever did for him and he should be lauded for it, not to have some trollop like you make an off the cuff comment trying to discredit his work and vision outside the rugby field.

if youre just fishing for a rise well you got one you M...F...r youve really pissed me off.
    If you really believe the deluded nonsense you just wrote then i pity you.

if the news article is true then good luck and thanks for all the Fish Dave.. lets hope we can find an able replacement for you in the near future! If its not true then lets all just see where this ride takes us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    I seriously believe that rugby wa would sit on there hands all day long and leave it to someone else to deal with.
    how is that covering their own then? if they announce it AFTER an actual leak instead of all the ones that have been speculated about in the media these last few weeks?

i'm thinking they would LOVE to be in a situation to announce something positive? re. a coach or the captain re-signing with the club?

i cant think of any reason whatsoever that they would withhold any information like that for even an instant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    You lot who donated to his self promotion, stupid so called charity are looking pretty silly now - ha ha ha! I hope you give him the fingers when his charity comes knocking for this years donation. I can see straight through the guy.

They are all mercenaries - treat them like they treat us, with no respect at all.
    I think that's unfair Darkness. David Pocock is not a mercenary by any measure. I have no doubt whatsoever that he has made this decision with a heavy heart and only because of the farce that is RugbyWA.

I reckon he has tried really hard to stay but in the end was beaten by incompetent administration and management and simply had no choice but to cut loose for the sake of his future and his career.

I have nothing but the utmost admiration and respect for David Pocock and wish him all the very best at the Brumbies and beyond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    Darkness, how dare you, you Troll.

You have no idea what Dave and so many of us went through back in Zimbabwe and what so many still have to endure on a daily basis. He's done so much more for that country than it ever did for him and he should be lauded for it, not to have some trollop like you make an off the cuff comment trying to discredit his work and vision outside the rugby field.

if youre just fishing for a rise well you got one you M...F...r youve really pissed me off.
    If you really believe the deluded nonsense you just wrote then i pity you.

if the news article is true then good luck and thanks for all the Fish Dave.. lets hope we can find an able replacement for you in the near future! If its not true then lets all just see where this ride takes us.
    you realise that if dave DOES go - we still have an all wallabies back row right?

vCash
    Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

Seriously people, just don't bother biting. I'm not going to waste any words denigrating our lovely friend Darkness, because that's want he wants. Disregard him.

vCash
    Good luck bam. You can't please everyone- you've got to please yourself.

vCash
    Shit happen,s, move on!!!

Champion
    vCash
    Are we panicking too early. I hope so, after all this is another Brett Harris story. I'm sure he doesn't have a direct line to Bam.

vCash
    I am going nto be conspicuous by my silence.. >?(

vCash
    Well....
    I was going to remain silent too but then I realized that if he really has truly-ruly gone , I will have to change my avatar again. I am running out of players who were around when we had the pink jerseys.

(Seriously, this whole thing has become VERY tedious.)

Last edited by WF1964; 27-07-12 at 17:45.

vCash
    If he has not signed officially could I suggest those of you who know how arrange a mass twitter-krieg on Q & A next week. Then he'll know how anxious you all are.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast