Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brumbies finally win over David Pocock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Tweet Poey.
    I have tweeted him three times in the past week. No reply to any. My last tweet was to wish him and Emma good luck in Canberra. I've given up on thinking he is staying. If I were him, I would be going too. He has to think about his career. No-one at RugbyWA seems to be.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Alison; 27-07-12 at 15:28.

vCash
    I send Rugby WA and vern Reid an email everyday for the past week to Verns credit i did receive a response on the first one but nothing coming after that. I think it may have been a copy paste job.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

Champion
    vCash
    Ok can i take the other side of the coin.

I am FARKN gutted, could use some more choice words but wont that now both Judas and Pocock have now left our shores after developing them from "play in the park rugby" to world class Flanker and Back, and at the same time dont blame them for leaving after the rig-me-role of RugbyWA, the board and the dealings.

But from an ARU side of things, remember 3 years ago, we had Quade Cooper all signed,sealed and had his "toys" packed up and on there way over the nullabour, then the ARU got involved and terminated the contract as it was "the best for Rugby in australia if he stayed with the Reds" I see yet again we are given the short end of the pointy stick and fark all support for keeping James and Dave... Keep giving out credits to fill up the pockets of the cocks over east and let WA rugby be black sheep lost in all the other teams glory.

NRL got rid of Gallop (best thing that happened to rugby league since it had posts errected)

All we need now is to get rid of O'Neil and we could be on a level playing field.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I have tweeted the Force expressing similar sentiments Tazz! I have also called for Vern Reid to resign. No response, which is typically ignorant of them - they love to re-tweet positive stuff but simply ignore negative stuff rather than having the decency to respond.
    IMO, you are all labouring under the false idea that Rugby WA gives a stuff about what its members think.

As far as I can tell, the Rugby WA business model gives members one and only one role, which is to hand over the requested dosh at the appointed time (usually in late November, but it might be a bit earlier this year as I imagine Rugby WA are becoming anxious about membership renewal rates for the 2013 season).

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    hmmm Gallop for RWA

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    hmmm Gallop for RWA
    David Gallop (ex NRL CEO) or Gallop (ex WA Parliament) ??

Any of em, not sure if its a forward step or backward step with Reid leaving....

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    You lot who donated to his self promotion, stupid so called charity are looking pretty silly now - ha ha ha! I hope you give him the fingers when his charity comes knocking for this years donation. I can see straight through the guy.

They are all mercenaries - treat them like they treat us, with no respect at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    NRL got rid of Gallop (best thing that happened to rugby league since it had posts errected)
    To be fair to gallop his hands were effectively tied by News Ltd owning 50% of the NRL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Everyone does understand that if HQ make a statement before anything is signed the are in breech of protocols, I understand the pain but there is due process which needs to followed or we are no better than Reds during Geniagate......we've waited long enough, a bit longer won't hurt will it??
    We are nothing like queenslanders who pressured Genia into making a decision and then proceeded to put him in a position to get smashed by the queensland public who reacted like a bunch of rednecks with pitchforks frothing at the mouths like rabid dogs. We're much better then them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Everyone does understand that if HQ make a statement before anything is signed the are in breech of protocols, I understand the pain but there is due process which needs to followed or we are no better than Reds during Geniagate......we've waited long enough, a bit longer won't hurt will it??
    agreed.

so everyone please chill the fuck out hey?

RWA cant tell us anything. and at the end of the day we have no right to know the ins and out's of every single move that is made to keep DP and sign a new coach. regardless of how much some of you seem to think you do.

as always, as soon as a deal is done RWA will put out a statement letting us know what's going on. because let's face it. DO YOU REALLY EXPECT THEM TO WITHHOLD THIS INFORMATION FROM US!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!

[/rant]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    [/rant]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by jargan83; 27-07-12 at 15:27.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    agreed.

so everyone please chill the fuck out hey?

RWA cant tell us anything. and at the end of the day we have no right to know the ins and out's of every single move that is made to keep DP and sign a new coach. regardless of how much some of you seem to think you do.

as always, as soon as a deal is done RWA will put out a statement letting us know what's going on. because let's face it. DO YOU REALLY EXPECT THEM TO WITHHOLD THIS INFORMATION FROM US!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!

[/rant]
    Yes yes i do to covertheir own arses

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    They are all mercenaries - treat them like they treat us, with no respect at all.
    "Us" as in the fans that turn completely on our heroes once they are no longer on our side?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    David Gallop (ex NRL CEO) or Gallop (ex WA Parliament) ??

Any of em, not sure if its a forward step or backward step with Reid leaving....
    David

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    Yes yes i do to covertheir own arses
    seriously? you expect them to withhold an announcement after it's all signed off and approved by the ARU "to cover their arses"

is that seriously what you're saying you think the most likely outcome is going to be?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast