Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Joondalup 2nd Grade 2013?

Champion
    vCash

Westi Man

To the best of my knowledge Wests have not approached another club even though you Ralto have said different and a while back threw something in about Joondalup. I may not have been privy to what you alllude to and it may well have happened.I have played all grades from 1st down to 4's coached all grades except 1st's managed all grades in club and have had two different stints as club captain since 1989 so you would think that if Wests had put a proposal to another club that I would have been kept in the loop or maybe I'm not as important as I think I am.It's either that or your fulla shit

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    maybe I'm not as important as I think I am.
    This.

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

When all's revealed Zed I can guarantee this ,Frank's wallet won't be big enough to stop wanneroo bleeding players to another northern corridor alternative.REMEMBER THIS POST

vCash
    And Westie man proves my point about the alternate formats that might make the senior comp work.

Not bagging you Westie, just saying that every club will need to make adjustments and they will all be unwilling to.

C'mon the

vCash
    When all's revealed Zed I can guarantee this ,Frank's wallet won't be big enough to stop wanneroo bleeding players to another northern corridor alternative.REMEMBER THIS POST
    I can't remember what I did last night, how do you expect me to remember your post. And don't worry about Wanneroo, we have a new secret sugar daddy that will take care of us real good

Champion
    vCash
    As I said before. Some years ago there were talks of a merger between Wanneroo and Wests and a move to Stirling. When the Wests money men heard about it they dug deep and bailed out the club so they could stay put.

Rookie
    vCash
    I have it on good authority that Wests will be located in the City of Stirling from next season onwards.

They will be bidding farewell to their friends at the City of Subiaco, the soccer club and the outrageous line marking situation that exists at Rosalie Park.

That should change the dynamic in the northern corridor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    I have it on good authority that Wests will be located in the City of Stirling from next season onwards.

They will be bidding farewell to their friends at the City of Subiaco, the soccer club and the outrageous line marking situation that exists at Rosalie Park.

Interesting!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    I've said it before..If RugbyWA continue to ignore the 25% of the population of Perth (ie at least 400,000 people) who live in the North Western coastal corridor of Perth, they are going to relegate Rugby into a minor sport for the expat kiwi's, east coasters and suth efrikans in WA.

Wanneroo are part of the solution - a Northern Derby to rival Neddies vs Cott etc would be a nice addition the the rugby calendar.

How they go about building a Premier grade club for the area, I don't know. All the proposals have some merits and some drawbacks. Allowing Joondalup to develop and enter a first grade team seems the most logical to me - if they can develop the player base and depth, from juniors up, then surely that is their right - they are after all adding to the overall player base in WA, unlike some clubs, which appear from reading these forums to owe their ongoing Premier grade presence and success on their horse trading ability.
    It's inevitable that there will be another Premier grade side based in the northern suburbs. There are a huge number of players, both junior & senior that live up that way so I can't see it not happening. 10, 15 years ago it was practical to live up in Mindarie and drive down to Nedlands, but now traffic really makes that impractical.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    That should stop Wests poaching our players. or at least slow them up. Joondalup and wanneroo will be on their radar.

Go Neddies!

vCash
    To the best of my knowledge Wests have not approached another club even though you Ralto have said different and a while back threw something in about Joondalup. I may not have been privy to what you alllude to and it may well have happened.I have played all grades from 1st down to 4's coached all grades except 1st's managed all grades in club and have had two different stints as club captain since 1989 so you would think that if Wests had put a proposal to another club that I would have been kept in the loop or maybe I'm not as important as I think I am.It's either that or your fulla shit
    They did, and if it flows as you say, then your not as important as you think you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    And Westie man proves my point about the alternate formats that might make the senior comp work.

Not bagging you Westie, just saying that every club will need to make adjustments and they will all be unwilling to.
    Do you think they'll agree to change their name this time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    That should stop Wests poaching our players. or at least slow them up. Joondalup and wanneroo will be on their radar.

Go Neddies!
    Joondalup have been dying the death of a thousand poaches from Wests for years, payback is a %*@()^.

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Do you think they'll agree to change their name this time?
    NO

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    So you're going to call yourselves Wests Subiaco whilst being based in Balcatta?

Very Confusing.

Go Neddies.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast