Champion
    vCash

Westie man

Oh no he's back

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    These random clubs should piss off and not be heard from. They really are oxygen thieves.

Why would the rugby authorities even give them the time of day. Leave the major clubs as the flagship and let the so-called district clubs have their own little competition somewhere we don't have to see them. They contribute zip to developing elite players in WA. Not one of them has ever done anything that would warrant consideration for promotion.

Its bloody disruptive when our team have to travel to woop woop to make these rednecks feel good about themselves. We want to keep our teams together.

Go Neddies.
    Take a look at the under 16's selected into the state team for the upcoming National Championships.
    How many players are represented from these so called powerhouses of WA rugby.

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/NewsEvents...9/Default.aspx

Uni x 2 only went to uni this year from Joondalup playing under 18's.
    nedlands x 1 but he is playing for Wests Subiaco under 18's as Nedlands do not have a team.
    cottesloe x 0
    associates x 1
    Wests subiaco x 2
    Perth Bayswater x 1
    Kalamunda x 7
    wanneroo x 5
    Rockingham x 0
    Palmyra x 0

Only the outer suburban clubs are developing juniors along with the non premier clubs below.

Joondalup x 3
    Southern Lions x 5
    Mandurah x 2

Champion
    vCash

westie man

Heard one of the first grade teams bought in 3 first grade players to boost up there forward pack at this late stage of the comp. If this is true it's pretty ordinary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Heard one of the first grade teams bought in 3 first grade players to boost up there forward pack at this late stage of the comp. If this is true it's pretty ordinary
    Why? If they have lots of injuries then why not.

Champion
    vCash

Westie Man

Ah so it's true ,the roodogs strike again ,developing their own homegrown,yeah right

Rookie
    vCash
    darkness,

Wake up. Some teams and clubs love to travel. It is my understanding that one of the Nedlands 4ths teams loves to travel to Bunbury, play friday night games at ARKs and a third grade team that went preseason to Kalgoorlie. If my memory serves me Nedlands 20's have been to Kalgoorlie a few times and your under 14's have also played in a round robin iat Denmark Ag college.
    Soaks regularly go to Geraldton and Cott play against Navy teams on a regular basis. A trip to Joondalup or Southern Lions impresive new facilities is not the trip to the end of the earth of inconvenience that you suggest. There is a spirit to rugby that you obviously have never enjoyed. Join Curtin, Pally ,Cott or Neddies on an end of season trip and I bet you will see it all in a different light.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Take a look at the under 16's selected into the state team for the upcoming National Championships.

nedlands x 1 but he is playing for Wests Subiaco under 18's as Nedlands do not have a team.
    cottesloe x 0
    associates x 1
    Wests subiaco x 2
    Perth Bayswater x 1
    Kalamunda x 7
    wanneroo x 5
    Rockingham x 0
    Palmyra x 0

Only the outer suburban clubs are developing juniors along with the non premier clubs below.

Joondalup x 3
    Southern Lions x 5
    Mandurah x 2
    So that's 7 players from the 7 inner city clubs. With the 2 guys at UWA being from Joondalup, that is really 5 supplied by the 7 City clubs.

10 supplied by "District Clubs" (really 12) and 12 supplied by the 3 outer Suburban Prem Clubs. 7x Kala 5x RooDogs 0x Rocky.

That's 22 of 29 coming from the Outer Suburbs. Perfect - makes it easy to do the final Cut prior to the Nationals then won't it
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post

cottesloe x 0
    associates x 1
    Wests subiaco x 2
    Perth Bayswater x 1
    Kalamunda x 7
    wanneroo x 5
    Rockingham x 0
    Palmyra x 0

Joondalup x 3
    Southern Lions x 5
    Mandurah x 2
    In the case of Tristan and Jean Charl I think you would be hard pressed to say they were novices when they arrived at Joondalup, and underwent much developed there. I think playing at Joondalup was a location thing. Can you imagine their development if they had stayed at Joondalup and played 18's there now?.

Lions, and Mandurah, yes I'd agree to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Oh no he's back
    Don't want to answer the question about coalitions of the willing/unwilling?
    Always been there, just ignored most of your trolls. But I will bite at this one.

vCash
    I think you'll find Tristan and JC have played their butts off for Joondalup since at least the mid 2000s after arriving from Africa and only being 16 I'd suggest most of their Rugby career has been developed by the Joondalup rugby community.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I think you'll find Tristan and JC have played their butts off for Joondalup since at least the mid 2000s after arriving from Africa and only being 16 I'd suggest most of their Rugby career has been developed by the Joondalup rugby community.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    For some reason (along with a lot of other players moving into senior ranks), they choose to go elsewhere. For me it's got more to do with location and licenses rather than development only as a lot of Mandurah players stay there and move to third grade. Also, I don't believe you are 16.

"arriving from Africa" tee hee.

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    For some reason (along with a lot of other players moving into senior ranks), they choose to go elsewhere. For me it's got more to do with location and licenses rather than development only as a lot of Mandurah players stay there and move to third grade. Also, I don't believe you are 16.

"arriving from Africa" tee hee.
    Who me? Shit no im not 16.......You lost me mate...... tee hee ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Who me? Shit no im not 16.......You lost me mate...... tee hee ??
    " and only being 16 I'd suggest most of their Rugby career has been developed by the Joondalup rugby community".

Take your tee hee and raise you guffaw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    " and those players only being 16 I'd suggest most of their Rugby career has been developed by the Joondalup rugby community".

Take your tee hee and raise you guffaw.
    I guess that was too difficult for you to wend your way through wasn't it Ralto?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I guess that was too difficult for you to wend your way through wasn't it Ralto?
    Still needs a comma sweetie, let's not get too important and forget our grammer. Pucman gets very exciting when he's discussing the under 15's. I just wish he'd tell us who his kid is, and then he could stop hiding behind the veil of reporting general interest stories.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast