Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pocock doubtful starter as Force woes mount

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    comparing pocock to JOC is a load of complete shit (and i'm not surprised it was you that did it), he has more character than to go back and forth making demands of rugbywa.

the season is not over, regardless of our position on the ladder. who are we to demand that he sign a contract or leave when he has said all season he wants to focus on his rugby.

also, if he does leave, what would the flow on effect be to the rest of the squad for those last 2 games.

not to mention, rugbyWA came out yesterday and said all negotiations are now on hold until a coach is appointed and signed off by the ARU.

also, i've a question for you. is there any actual indication that DP is making demands of rugbyWA re. his contract? is he instigating a back and forth of offers and counter offers? is he proposing KPI's that rugbyWA and the force must meet lest his contract be voided?

or, are all indications (that the man himself has said) that he is waiting until the end of the season before he makes a call on what he is going to do. so he doesn't have to stress about the pros and cons of staying?
    I never said he was making demands as JOC did I said that the situation is having the same affect on the club as the JOC saga. Uncertainty in the club, media speculation, eastern states bullshit. this has now happened 2 years in a row which is doing major damage to our club that so many people love and want to see achieve great things myself included.

Last year we where calling for JOC to sign or get out for the because of all the damage that was being done but this year because its Poey, same situation but we all seem to sit back and say the man can do what he wants...double standards maybe?
    The man is the captain of our club and hopefully for years to come but has not yet committed. We have never see this behaviour from Sharpe or Hodgo which is why we admire then so much because of their commitment to the club no matter what the situation other players have resigned this year even with out knowing who the coach is so why are we seeing it from Poey and why are we all sitting back admiring him for it?

and to answer your question about wether David is placing any demands on Rugby WA as JOC did, Vern Reid has stated that David has asked for a range of things to be implemented and completed by the club and that they have been working for a few months to get them all done...so yes I guess you could say that he has set goals for them but Rugby WA seem to think that his stuff must be more impotent than that of JOC.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by GAFFA; 04-07-12 at 09:06.
    “Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    The difference is that dave has publicly said that he will not make a decision until the end of the year. That's good enough for me...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    The difference is that dave has publicly said that he will not make a decision until the end of the year. That's good enough for me...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Agreed. If Dave hasn't done enough to demonstrate his character is pretty impeccable, what more can one do
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    Rugby WA seem to think that his stuff must be more impotent than that of JOC.
    Thats the line that worries me!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    WT?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    personally i agree with the assumption that Bam is more important to RugbyWA than JOC, even more so with hindsight!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA
    Rugby WA seem to think that his stuff must be more impotent than that of JOC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Thats the line that worries me!

Maybe we should be offering that 'horny goat weed' stuff as part of negotiations?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pruc View Post
    good opportunity to reward the performers from the local comp/perth gold force A set up.
    Surely there's some decent backrowers over there with links to Perth we could call on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normie View Post
    There is some bad dim sum in the air.
    That was me, pardon.

vCash
    The Rebels apparantly have put a huge offer in for Poey now....

vCash
    oh no, he'll end up flogging suisse viagara hormonal anti dandruff hair regrowth pills as part of the third party shenanigans!
    Such a waste!

vCash
    I know that Poey wouldn't be the least bit interested in the lucre for himself, but he may be for his charity....

I've decided to assume he's going. That way it'll be all the sweeter if he does decide to stay.

Just hope he makes a decision one way or the other soon!

vCash
    So Bam bam can't play, but had the time to meet with Brumbie's and the Rabble last night. Poor form. He WILL NOT be with the Force next year. Time to get used to that I think. I beleive as captain if he can fly he should have been with the team, the season is not over. Sorry about any spelling or gramatic mistakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    So Bam bam can't play, but had the time to meet with Brumbie's and the Rabble last night. Poor form. He WILL NOT be with the Force next year. Time to get used to that I think. I beleive as captain if he can fly he should have been with the team, the season is not over. Sorry about any spelling or gramatic mistakes.
    So explain to me when it was that he flew to see the Brums and Rebs last night?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/55277...#!/pocock.page

Was if before or after he got done harvesting his garden?

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Not going to argue, but a face book post means very little. The point is he is not with the team! What a captain!!!! We did the same thing with JOC last year. Am sick and tired of this crap sign or don't it's their right, but for the best part of the season it's all we here about. Would rather a good team ethos , than all the focus on one player.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast