Thread: The Whole Force & J.B. O'Reilly's iTier Rugby Custom Ball

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

The Whole Force & J.B. O'Reilly's iTier Rugby Custom Ball

Perth, Australia - 22nd May, 2012 - 1tier Rugby in association with The Whole Force (TWF) and J.B. O'Reilly's is proud to announce the release of the 1tier Custom TWF Edition rugby ball. Available to TWF members, The Whole Force and J.B. O'Reilly's have agreed to donate 80 of the balls to Kuching RFC in Malaysia and to various clubs within Papua New Guinea. This donation is in keeping with the 1tier Rugby 1:1 initiative.

The TWF Edition ball features the traditional Western Force colours of blue and black. Two panels feature the The Whole Force logo as well as the supporter club's motto: "The Immovable Support, Behind an Unstoppable Force". One panel also features TWF's major sponsor and co-contributor to the cause, J.B. O'Reilly's eatin' and drinkin' emporium. Laced with a 3D grain, the ball's super grip is ideal for all-weather use, as well as the tropical conditions of Malaysia and Papua New Guinea.

Kuching RFC will keep some of the donated rugby balls for training and will distribute the majority to rural schools in Malaysia in their own role of promoting the game. "You have no idea how much this means to the lads. They found it hard to believe that you guys in Oz arranged this gift for them. 40 balls all in one hit is like winning the lottery for us." - Dick Benthan, President of Kuching RFC

The Whole Force (www.twf.com.au) is the leading supporter club and forum servicing Western Force fans from around the world.

"For a while now I've had members of the website asking about getting a custom TWF rugby ball made up. After hearing about the work that 1tier Rugby are doing we sought them out to get some balls made up in the knowledge that not only would we be getting a great product, but would be helping out those who are taking our game to the less traditional rugby nations. The folks at the Kuching Rugby Club are stoked to receive the balls, and have been putting them to good use. Feedback on the 3D grain grip has also been very positive." - 'Coach', Founder of TWF

J.B. O'Reilly's is an intimate family-run "eatin' and drinkin' emporium" located in West Leederville, Perth. J.B's has been a wonderful supporter of TWF since its inception and is the chosen location for TWF events and meets and of course catching rugby games on the big screen. Paul (the publican of JB's - which has co-incidentally won the title of "Biggest Seller of Guinness in Australia" for the last 4 years in a row), is a rugby mad Irishman who jumped at the opportunity to have some custom rugby balls made up whilst helping those in other parts of the world expand and enjoy this great game.

1tier Rugby is an organisation that aims to raise awareness and develop the game of rugby within 2nd and 3rd tier nations. 1tier Rugby’s outreach works on a one-to-one basis: for every rugby ball purchased, a second ball is donated to a developing rugby club or community. The organisation's mission is to aid and support developing rugby clubs and nations through the donation of rugby resources not readily available to them, and underprivileged communities through the donation of rugby equipment that not only promotes the game but serves as a tool to encourage healthy and active lives.

"We must thank The Whole Force and J.B. O'Reilly's for not only supporting 1tier Rugby's cause, but for doing their bit in promoting the game of rugby overseas. While themselves receiving a customised product, the 1tier Rugby 1:1 initiative ensured that an equal number of balls were donated to develop the game abroad. We applaud TWF and J.B. O'Reilly's for identifying developing rugby clubs within Malaysia and Papua New Guinea and making this generous donation." - Tim Schibli, 1tier Rugby

http://1tierrugby.com/cms/index.php/...twf-jboreillys
    Attached Images Attached Images  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I have some of these left which I'm keeping for give aways or the like, however I can let one or two go if someone desperately wants - otherwise you'll have to be in it to win it when the time comes ...

Thanks to Tim and Craig from 1tier Rugby.

I also notice Palmyra have got in on the 1tier action, looks sharp!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    There are some available at by either 2000 Cara Card points or $35

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 24-05-12 at 10:27.
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I have some of these left which I'm keeping for give aways or the like, however I can let one or two go if someone desperately wants - otherwise you'll have to be in it to win it when the time comes ...

Thanks to Tim and Craig from 1tier Rugby.

I also notice Palmyra have got in on the 1tier action, looks sharp!
    I still haven't got mine

But yay! good work TWFers!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    I demand one after that signed ball I won wAs't given to telethon - wouldve kept it for myself!

Or at least a discount. ;-)
    Posted via Mobile Device

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Looks like someone has taken one to training at Uni and they are looking at getting in on the act as well

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!