Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greg Martin - What a %*#$! The Rugby Club 03.05.2012

vCash

Greg Martin - What a %*#$! The Rugby Club 03.05.2012

I have just had the displeasure or watching tonight's episode of the Rugby Club & heard Greg Martin (disrespectful wan*er) refer to the Western Force as a "baron wasteland". I am sick of this jaded Qld'er. He nearly got his comeuppence earlier on this year when he was getting stuck in to Tom Carter.

I am becoming further disallusioned of the direction of the WF these days, feels like we are taking a hiding on & off the paddock. I am dying for the team to do well & keep telling myself things will get better. Don't get me wrong... I'd be dreamin' if I ever thought we could win the whole thing.... but I'd sure enough settel for some mid-table mediocrity. I am fed up of no one taking us seriously.

Geez I wish we could get a Jake White type coach. No mess, no fuss, no superstars... just good old fashioned principles. I sincerely hope the Brumbies top the conference this year. I'm fed up with all the pri-madonna's from over East thinking that Rugby owes them a living.

Someone give me some hope!......

Apologies for the spelling & grammar.... I am way past the point of sobriety & being able to focus on the keyboard.... hic!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yeah, I had to endure that tripe on record tonight, but was so shocked, I was transfixed......can anybody tell me how ten minutes of justification and defense, Turing a situation where a Queenslander breaks the news, the Queensland club releases an official statement and the Force, through both it's captain and CEO says nothing has been signed can turn out to be all the Force's fault???

Then to follow up by telling us how sorry they feel for the Force after spending the previous ten minutes gleefully savaging us for being stupid enough to follow the fucking protocols.

For shame rugby club, for shame!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    For shame rugby club, for shame!
    Top rant, mate. I'm guessing they didn't quote yoir e mail on TRC, either? ;-/
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    They seemed to have taken notice of it...I'm not sure how many others emailed in the same vein, but they specifically refuted Tim Horan being in charge of a Machiavellian plot.....it seemed to be all in jest, and I didn't think much of anything else they did, so I still think Vern's a lot closer to the truth than the Rugby Club wankers.

I sent a follow up, saying it was expected that Horan wouldn't have the stones to face his accusers, the thing that surprised me was Canno not getting a guernsey as the voice of reason. Instead they had Drew Bloody Mitchell as a guest presenter for the whole show....they haven't done that as far as I can remember, something stinks!

I only hope the NSW board members in the ARU want to put Queensland back in their place. Aside from that, we won't have the numbers in the board for this to be anything other than the Force's fault!

C'mon the

vCash
    I still maintain the biggest villain in this whole sordid affair is the QRU for putting out that media release when all that had been reported was that "he had agreed to terms" They were the ones who took it over the line after Horan had sent the perfect grubber kick to them!!

vCash
    I have said it once and I will say it for millionth time......I DO NOT KNOW HOW THOSE PLONKERS (for want of a better word!!!) CONTINUE TO DRAW THEIR PAYCHEQUES!!! GIVE US A BREAK!!!

vCash
    hertryk, its the natural order of things when the biggest plonker of them all (and his snivelling grommet) is found to be unsuitable for running a business

vCash
    I have just had the displeasure or watching tonight's episode of the Rugby Club & heard Greg Martin (disrespectful wan*er) refer to the Western Force as a "baron wasteland". I am sick of this jaded Qld'er. He nearly got his comeuppence earlier on this year when he was getting stuck in to Tom Carter

I turned the programme off after Grg Martin's " Barren wasteland" What a complete Kraphead.

vCash
    I have to admit I don't watch it! They are sooooo predictable! For the sake of our TV I watch bloomberg instead! Some say just as predictable....but hey! Can be entertaining at times which is more than I can say about THEM! It should be called Eastern States Rugby Club....and be done with it!!! After seeing the threads this morning ..I am a tad upset!! ...and bloody frustrated we can't lynch them or something more darned painful! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    What i laughed about was the implication that it was the force that leaked it and everyone else knew nothing about it, but in the digby interview he said he knew on friday night.

The only official statements around it where QRU's notification and Pocock after game interview which he neither confirms or denies.

Kafer was ok last night and his comments mirror a lot of what we are thinking.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Apart from when he said Tim Horan isn't smart enough to have hatched this plot.....Tim Horan is only not smart enough to think he would be able to get away with it!

Still pissed.....as a result, I hope the Saders tear the Reds a new aresehole!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    I have to admit I don't watch it! They are sooooo predictable! For the sake of our TV I watch bloomberg instead! Some say just as predictable....but hey! Can be entertaining at times which is more than I can say about THEM! It should be called Eastern States Rugby Club....and be done with it!!! After seeing the threads this morning ..I am a tad upset!! ...and bloody frustrated we can't lynch them or something more darned painful! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!
    Awesome post Hertryk!! Go girl!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

Still pissed.....as a result, I hope the Saders tear the Reds a new aresehole!
    Echo that!!

Rookie
    vCash
    me too and I hope they use Gregg Martins head to do it

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Yes, I noticed the omission of the one hard fact in all this, which was that only the Reds definitively broke protocols by issuing a formal statement prior to a signature. Everything else is gossip and rumour...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast