Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Western Force to welcome back Cameron Shepherd and Napolioni Nalaga for clash with NS

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Shepherd should ease his way back in. I'd like vbookie odds on a combination of Shepherd starting this week and being unavailable to play in the follow game.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Shepherd should ease his way back in. I'd like vbookie odds on a combination of Shepherd starting this week and being unavailable to play in the follow game.
    Or a sweep on how many minutes he plays before injured, I'll take five bucks on each 20 minutes.

C'mon the

vCash
    30 -35

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Lets not forget with Gits and Mitchell we had our highest two finishes to date, mid table rather than bottom table where we have been without them.

While Gits did not have many supporters he gave everything in each and every match for us and was best on ground in most appearances. I for one would be happy to get a similar player(s) back again, this is a fifteen man team sport but it needs at least two play makers to spark the results we all crave for.
    Yes I do agree that Gits and Mitchell did elevate our table rankings but we thru out 2 players Brock James and Jimmy Hidgendorf who like I said went on to be very good players that poss could have done what Gits did and elevate our rankings also ... My point is give the younger guys a chance and as Nipper said and I have also stated make Sheps and Nalaga Play the 2nd half as impact players and make them earn the run on spot ..

vCash
    Gits and Mitchell didn't elevate our rankings to what was reasonably expected given their abilities. I remember being more disappointed in those years than any other (except this year)

C'mon the

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    i still can't beleive you haven't changed your twf name lol

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    i still can't beleive you haven't changed your twf name lol
    How many people think of what it stands for when they look a it though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    GWGST or GIAD (gits is a dick) doesn't have the same ring to it
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    going back to school with the saying "aint got anything good to say dont say anything at all, im taking this stand with Nala".

Sam Wara + Alfi Mafi have done well for us on the wings, and okay we may of not go the results we wanted over the past 3 weeks whiles Nala has been sidelined, but these two have performed well enough to hold there positions.

We have TWF members saying, "NALA is are marque player so he should get a start." hasn't helped us in the past !!

But look at the powerpuffs in there tahblue. Anesie + Pretious both benched and earnt there position and then performed well to "EARN" there jersey. this should be the same with Shep & Nala. deffinately no walk up starts in my eyes.

Champion
    vCash
    Stick to last weeks team!!!!!!!! Sheps and Fiji boy on the bench and make them earn their spot back. Cotterell back to the bench too. Browny on the bench and Ben Mac AT 8 mATT back on the blind side

Senior Player
    vCash
    There is no way you can bring 3 players back from injury into the starting lineup. From Shepherd, Nalaga and Dellit I think only 1 maybe should get a start with the other two on the bench.

I would like to see Cottell back on the bench as well maybe Benny Mac can play some 2nd row again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    There is no way you can bring 3 players back from injury into the starting lineup. From Shepherd, Nalaga and Dellit I think only 1 maybe should get a start with the other two on the bench.

I would like to see Cottell back on the bench as well maybe Benny Mac can play some 2nd row again
    Cottrell can only play if one of the back rowers is injured if they are all avaliable then he must remain in the EPS.

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    We have TWF members saying, "NALA is are marque player so he should get a start." hasn't helped us in the past !!
    I'm not one of them.

What I said is that he is the marquee player so he will be picked in the 1st 15. Not that he should, but they will want to get their money's worth from him, so he (and Shep) will be in the first round of considerations when fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2