Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Force team vs Chiefs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Naggs View Post
    Can't believe there were people walking out before the final whistle. Really? Who is that disappointed in that performance that they'll walk out before the finish?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    The ones I saw walking out early had black, red and yellow on!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Having been given foul-mouthed abuse by both Canes "supporters" and Chiefs "supporters" at the games AND on my way back to my car, I refuse to go to another game at NIB against an NZ team, membership or no membership. Sad but true :-( I'll watch it in the pub instead :-)

vCash
    My only issue in e4 was the bloke who was so pissed he threw up in our aisle before we got there. He apparently came from one of the first two rows which were populated by ring ins for the night.

Why do you spend sixty bucks for a seat at the rugby, the drink so much that you're out of commission 1/2 an hour before kickoff....can't you do that at home and
    A drink full strenght all night
    B save $60 for more/better piss
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    He apparently came from one of the first two rows which were populated by ring ins for the night.

Why do you spend sixty bucks for a seat at the rugby, the drink so much that you're out of commission 1/2 an hour before kickoff...
    One of my Son-in-law's mates went to the game, an Otago supporter barracking for the Chiefs of course - but how many of us wouldn't support any Aussie team if we were in Unzud? He said they got there early, at the shed end, and there were NIB staffers going around giving upgrades, probably so they could get more Kiwis into the cheap seats. So I doubt too many of those bogans paid $60. We arrived half an hour before kick-off and they were already sold out.

I know they are a massive pain in the arse, but really the bogan element are a minority and the franchise will welcome every dollar.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    One of my Son-in-law's mates went to the game, an Otago supporter barracking for the Chiefs of course - but how many of us wouldn't support any Aussie team if we were in Unzud? He said they got there early, at the shed end, and there were NIB staffers going around giving upgrades, probably so they could get more Kiwis into the cheap seats. So I doubt too many of those bogans paid $60. We arrived half an hour before kick-off and they were already sold out.

I know they are a massive pain in the arse, but really the bogan element are a minority and the franchise will welcome every dollar.
    Why wouldn't you upgrade the blue shirts? It's a home game for them!

C'mon the

vCash
    A very good point. One I can't answer and one for you to take up with Allia. ;-)
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    A very good point. One I can't answer and one for you to take up with Allia. ;-)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Why me?

C'mon the

vCash

Aw COME ON!!! For pity's sake do you seriously think they should welcome ferals who only turn up once in a blue moon to families and members who are there regularly? Obviously you weren't at the game because the bogans definitely weren't a 'minority'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Aw COME ON!!! For pity's sake do you seriously think they should welcome ferals who only turn up once in a blue moon to families and members who are there regularly? Obviously you weren't at the game because the bogans definitely weren't a 'minority'
    I've been to almost every home game since 2006. Including that one. I sat in the Eastern grandstand and there was no bad behavior there - far as I could see. I've never copped any abuse from Kiwi supporters. Plenty of banter - not always good sporting banter admittedly - and given back as good as I got mostly. Including on Friday.

And yes I'm pretty sure the franchise DOES welcome the extra dollars. If you read my post again you will not find that I said they should welcome ferals. In any case they are not obvious when they buy the tickets. Security is in place. If you think they aren't doing their job or you're being verbally abused complain. Loudly.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Why me?
    Well you asked the question, Mate. And I sure can't be arsed.

vCash
    My response was an indicator of the amont of arsedness I have about the matter....enough to bitch, but just below actually takimg action
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I've been to almost every home game since 2006. Including that one. I sat in the Eastern grandstand and there was no bad behavior there - far as I could see. I've never copped any abuse from Kiwi supporters. Plenty of banter - not always good sporting banter admittedly - and given back as good as I got mostly. Including on Friday.

And yes I'm pretty sure the franchise DOES welcome the extra dollars. If you read my post again you will not find that I said they should welcome ferals. In any case they are not obvious when they buy the tickets. Security is in place. If you think they aren't doing their job or you're being verbally abused complain. Loudly.
    As a matter of fact we did complain (along with about 20 other people) about the row of Chiefs supporters who were smashed before they even got to their seats and proceeded to make live miserable for everyone with the foul language and spitting and abuse. Security was called 3 times to them and 1 was finally thrown out while the others persisted. Then 1 fell over the top of an elderly couple which just about started a fight. Security came down, marched them off and then let them back 10 minutes later. Not good enough as far as I can see. Other kiwi supporters around them were also disgusted by the behaviour. Have been to Suncorp Stadium were there is ZERO tolerance for louts and thats it.

vCash
    As a matter of fact we did complain (along with about 20 other people) about the row of Chiefs supporters who were smashed before they even got to their seats and proceeded to make live miserable for everyone with the foul language and spitting and abuse. Security was called 3 times to them and 1 was finally thrown out while the others persisted. Then 1 fell over the top of an elderly couple which just about started a fight. Security came down, marched them off and then let them back 10 minutes later. Not good enough as far as I can see. Other kiwi supporters around them were also disgusted by the behaviour. Have been to Suncorp Stadium were there is ZERO tolerance for louts and thats it.
    Do you by any chance sit in E13? Sounds like my block!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Not good enough as far as I can see. Other kiwi supporters around them were also disgusted by the behaviour.
    Sorry you had such a bad nite. But like you say the other Kiwi supporters were equally disgusted. These bogans are not apparent until they are inside and acting poorly. Like I said they are a small minority. If the security was as inadequate as you say I'd day it's worth raising with Rugby WA or Allia'
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Definitely!!! Bogans!!! Unbelievable!!! We had a row of chiefs bogans near us who were smashed before they got to the game - how they got in god knows. Proceeded to make life miserable for everyone around before the game even started. After 1 was thrown out and security came down after one fell over and started a fight they were still allowed to stay. Security's a joke! Pay money for a game to get that!
    Should have a weekly BUST A BOGAN thread.
    They had to get really tanked to pluck up enough courage to be knobs...!

And what knobs they were!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast