Thread: Engrais De Moutons

vCash

Engrais De Moutons

Bonjour la force occidentale de camarade évente etal, Grippage de béquille ici de pays australie occidentale.
    C'est mon correspondance inaugurale pour ce forum.
    Je suis un rower avant ex et il est grand de voir exciter et potentiellement une rangée avant de wallaby commençant pour la force l'année prochaine.
    Comme nous le savons le vrai tient le premier rôle est chez les "porcs", en tant que mon grand-père utilisé pour dire toujours, "si vous n'êtes pas vers le haut d'avant puis vous pouvez aussi bien être dehors arrière !"
    Sur à d'autres sujets, Je suis payé vers le haut du membre d'or et je suis dissapointed que plus d'avantages n'étaient pas prolongés par de meilleurs escomptes sur les marchandises etc... $150 pour le Jersey sur $395 pour une adhésion, vous badinez n'êtes pas vous ? !
    Trop tard maintenant je devine mais étais dissapointed également avec les couleurs et le nom, c'est une honte dans cette ère professionnelle que de telles choses sont décidées par des jockeys et marketing "gourous" de bureau qui sous-estiment les valeurs des noms traditionnels et des couleurs dans les équipes.
    Par exemple le sport australien comparant la puissance gauche contre des tigres de Richmond ou à Melbourne Donnez l' assaut à contre des chevaliers de Newcastle.
    Au revoir pour maintenant le forceps de camarade.
    Votre ami toujours,
    Monsieur Grippage.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Crutch Bind; 24-10-05 at 12:56.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Cool

Bonjour Monsieur Grippage,

Merde sainte, Cobber! I only did french for one year in high school, and most of that was spent behind the bike sheds smoking cigarettes. Hows about 'strine for the next post eh boss

Click here if ya wanna read the above and your frog ain't quite up to scratch. Long live Google language tools!

Anyway, Welcome aboard CB!

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Does the translation help??????

Hello the Western force of comrade ventilates stall, Grippage of crutch here of Western Australia country.
    It is my inaugural correspondence for this forum.
    I am a rower before ex and it is large to see exciting and potentially a line before wallaby starting for the force the next year.
    As we know it truth holds the first role is in the "pigs", as a my grandfather used to always say, "if you are not to the top of before then you can as well be back outside!"
    On on am other subjects, I paid to the top of the member of gold and I am dissapointed that more advantages were not prolonged by better discounts on goods etc... $150 for Jersey on $395 for an adhesion, you badinez are not you?
    Too much late now I also guess but was dissapointed with the colors and the name, it is a shame in this professional era which such things are decided by jockeys and marketing "gourous" of office which underestimates the values of the traditional names and the colors in the teams.
    For example the Australian sport comparing the left power counters tigers of Richmond or à Melbourne Donnez the attack à against knights of Newcastle.
    Goodbye for now the forceps of comrade.
    Your friend always,
    Mr Grippage.

vCash
    Hello Trainer,
    Thank you for your cordial reception to your forum of sequence.
    It is a great shame which you did not finish your lessons French at the school because, as you can see, my English is not higher.
    I like Australia and I project with English learning soon, thus people here will be happy as I want to share my passion for this great play. I will try my the best to write in the natural language Australian in the future. Moreover, thank you in Burgs to translate with kindness my first message with the indigenous Australian language.
    I am very happy with new Jersey of wallaby with more great quantity of green with gold. I was not happy with the Jersey old man who had the white on casings because I do not think it to be a national color Australian?
    With recognition they did not do the utmost and had Jersey tightened skin idiot which them all blacks, Springboks, French and English of dog.
    A true Rugby Jersey must have a collar that I feel.
    I wait with interest to speak more with you on the subjects about Rugby soon.
    Best wishes,
    Mr Grippage.

vCash

Thumbs up

Bonjuer Monsewer, voolay vous message allez la force occidental via info@rugbywa.com.au

regardez numero wheat

vive la coq sportif

Brother Gallagher I hear you

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    G'day Mr Grippage of Crutch,

I'm with ya 100% on the fact that a rugby jumper needs a collar. Personally, I think they should be long sleeved too, and I aint talking those daft 3/4 length sleeves on the current wallabies jerseys either. I'm too much of a long necked skinny runt to wear a real players jersey.

Old school is the way to go for supporters wear!

Did you hear that in light of recent worldwide terrorism, the French Government has established new internal threat levels. Unlike the US the French only have four such levels. They are, from low to high: RUN, HIDE, SURRENDER & COLLABORATE

On Saturday, in light of the Madrid bombing, France has raised its terror alert level from "RUN" to "HIDE."

~Coach

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Hello Trainer,
    Grippage here still.
    Thank you for your generous attempts at reception of mood.
    People forget that the soldiers of class of the world could of the French, for example glorious sight of the rising combatants of Mirage and the successful stop of the warrior of rainbow so that we could continue our important scientific research in the Peaceful South.
    On other businesses, how the challenge the IRU implies that any French could be a barbarian, the world knows that we are cultivated nations.
    If they wish to play of the barbarians they should visit Pretoria!
    We are the French or Spatchcocks.
    Length can the rule of France the world!
    Best wishes,
    Grippage.

Crikey Grippage!!!

The Kiwis are still touchy about that whole bombing thing. Almost as cranky with the French as they are with the Chappell brothers.

Welcome aboard, I look forward to that reknown French flair and passion in your posts.

Don't forget folks, John Mitchell spent a lot of time in France in his younger days, hence his premature baldness at 25 and one of the most awesome set of caulis around.

... on the 6th day God played rugby and on the 7th day he rested, because he was sore and a little hungover.