Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Half way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    Mate if Wanneroo keeps going the way they are then they will be the first to be awarded by loyalty from players and supporters. Wanneroo has come with leaps and bounds from where they were in 2006 when I landed here. Keep up the good work!!
    Another good win for the RooDogs today, Wanneroo 32 Kalamunda 29 (half time 20 to 15 in favour of Wannaroo) Bit ugly at times, but a last minute try sealed the win.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Great isn't it. Bag a coach and club when they are doing it tough.

2 years ago the club and coach couldn't do anything wrong, Premiership team, Best and fairest player plus top coach. My... how things change in 2 seasons.

Be good to see some of the critics put their hand up and coach, ref or manage a team.....

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Spare me the sanctimony.

The Bible says as you sow so shall you reap.

The Buddhists call it Karma.

Others call it comeuppance.

And Neddies are laughing their heads off like everybody else.

That's called hypocrisy.

And no doubt like yourself, I've played, managed, coached and administered in and for a rugby club to the (admittedly low) limit of my capabilities for more years than most of the posters on this site have been on earth.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    and then some ...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Take your politicians (trying to be everyone's friend) hat off Hansie.

Sitting on top of the heap, you can afford to take the higher than mighty approach but you and most of the local rugby community (except for Rucking Good and CottBro) know that Cott are a bunch of jerks whether they are winning or losing.

That bunch of Cott creeps that have sledged refs, touchies and visiting teams for years now from the top of the cliff at Cott and revelled in other peoples misfortunes can go to hell.

Their coach is one very strange individual.

Replace Cott in Premier grade with Mandurah or Joondalup I say, too many clubs in the western suburbs anyway. At least they'd be decent people.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 19-06-11 at 09:55.

Apprentice
    vCash
    The current Cott team is perhaps a true reflection of where they are at without the Force boys as a Premier Grade team. By the way Digby Glass is 21 turning 22. I find it really interesting how teams claim they have such young players and use it as an excuse. Maybe teams like Wanneroo should start using their old guys as an excuse - I've been told they have 5 players over the age of 34. At the end of the day you get selected on form not age and if you good enough you old enough or should I say if you old enough you good enough!!lol

Champion
    vCash
    Let me make this clear - I am no friend of Cott. and especially not their coach.

If i have a concern it is toward our game and the players. No player wants to read or hear negative and in many cases unfounded crap about their coach.

Would these same disparaging comments come about if Cott happened to be in the top four??

I appreciate there are coaches who put in countless hours each week for their club and team. They do what they think is the right thing. Why would you do that when you have some unknown, anonymous critics who wouldn't know a ruck from a maul call you a moron in a public forum?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Soaks must be enjoying the break...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Two of their first grade players came across to Neddies this year - they don't have a kind word to say about their ex coach and club.

Perhaps time for a clean out in the Seagulls nest!

Rookie
    vCash
    I am no Nedlands or Cott fan, but I agree with Hansie, the attacks here on individuals are cowardice. Hansie has done time as coach, admin and Pres. He is a good rugby man- despite Neds link!- he makes a valid comment!

I am sure for those that move clubs and bag a previous coach, there are many that would sing his praises- in any context and any sport.

I am afraid some blogs here are a little too personal in the big schemes of things. I would also encourage some of the bloggers here not to be too one eyed in their view. Try and see the bigger picture.

Player
    vCash
    no one is blaming the age of the Cott team as an excuse for their current position... well I am not anyway. Its just a sign of the times - new players, lots of youngsters coming through and they find them selves in a similar position to where Wests were for a few years. The level of vitriol (caustic comment) in this thread is quite amazing. Passion for your local team is one thing, personal attacks are just cheap.

Re Darkness's comment re the clean out - probably about time too. Not re the players but others may need to have a long hard look.

Player
    vCash
    Just a rumor - JOC to play with his brother Vs Rocky this weekend........

Champion
    vCash
    Geat feedback - now we can get constructive.

Cott worked hard to get Force players. Many including myself thought that was very shortsighted. I thought it was a poor decision, but that does not make Cott a bad club. For the benefit of WA Rugby and other clubs, I'd like to find out what Cott gained from that initiative?

Great to have JOC play in the local comp. BUT what about the poor bloke that gets benched to make way for someone who is out of this state in a few months time? Why give JOC loyalty when he's gone soon. Do you as a club have a right to expect loyalty from the poor bloke who has gutsed it out for Cott all season just to be dumped so Cott can win a game???

My concern is that Cott player may walk away from the game and we should not allow that to happen. Our players must come first, second and third, we have to keep working on creating a WA identity for the Force.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucking Good View Post
    Just a rumor - JOC to play with his brother Vs Rocky this weekend........
    Do we really want to give Rockingham something else to crow about when they win?

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Geat feedback - now we can get constructive.

Cott worked hard to get Force players. ..... I'd like to find out what Cott gained from that initiative?

You mean apart from a premiership in 2009 and a grand final spot in 2010?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast